In-House Choreographers Duo - Alisha and Sneha G.

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/2865-d3-in-house-choreographer-duo-ii

In conversation with Alisha Singh and Sneha Gupta , the choreographers of Crazy Kiya Re and Choli ke Peeche . They share their experience of choreographing and working together and talk about the strengths and weaknesses of the D3 girls in terms of dancing ðŸ˜Š

All credits to : rangmunch 
sorry if this has already been shared ðŸ˜Š
They are an amazing duo !
dance links : 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_n1cYQ9CIg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6XCL5suuY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sanj.98 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail

gal Dance kk lin degaaa

sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tfs love alisha to bits n i really like the offscreen friendship between her n sneha g
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

tfs love alisha to bits n i really like the offscreen friendship between her n sneha g

yup..glad to hear that they are great friends  ðŸ˜Š
The strengths and weaknesses part was also very interesting 
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup is it just me or do they seem like the girls'  version of shantanu n massy... hope they choreograph more routines together
blithe thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing this article. I really appreciate Nandini for taking efforts to bring those two people into the limelight. This much needed. They certainly deserve the credits here. Not only the main leads. Loved this article. After Shancedon, this one would be my most favorite article about D3.
..gone.. thumbnail
Dey are awesome..Thanks for diz wonderful post.!! :D ðŸ˜›

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS! (x I really like both of em.
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

yup is it just me or do they seem like the girls'  version of shantanu n massy... hope they choreograph more routines together

Even i feel the same way..hope to see them choreograping more routines soon...😊
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blithe

Thank you so much for sharing this article. I really appreciate Nandini for taking efforts to bring those two people into the limelight. This much needed. They certainly deserve the credits here. Not only the main leads. Loved this article. After Shancedon, this one would be my most favorite article about D3.

Even i feel the same way..these two really need to be shown more often , they are extremely talented choreographers , especially alisha.The two articles are different from the ones we usually get.Very thankful to rangmunch for always doing something different rather than the usual articles about main leads and upcoming tracks. ðŸ˜Š