Wow Super News

priya420 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys

Here the GOOD NEWS

She is in TOP 10 List @ Top 10:Hindi television serials Most Stylish on-screen Divas 2013 EVER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow... Surbhi is GORGEOUS..ll I feel out of all the characters,,she is the most relatable and close to reality...I mean salwars, sarees, and fashionable dresses are nice to wear occasionally here and there but on a day to day basis, normally we tend to dress more like Zoya with a variation of simple tops and jeans/pants
Originally posted by: Tanvi_124

Wow... Surbhi is GORGEOUS..ll I feel out of all the characters,,she is the most relatable and close to reality...I mean salwars, sarees, and fashionable dresses are nice to wear occasionally here and there but on a day to day basis, normally we tend to dress more like Zoya with a variation of simple tops and jeans/pants

Agree!!!
priya420 thumbnail
😊

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeah agree with you..more realistic dresses..
priya420 thumbnail
👏👏👏
Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Awesome TFS

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs surbhi is best she wear like we all wear in our day to day life decent dresses luv her dressing style n the hair specialy
priya420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Tfs surbhi is best she wear like we all wear in our day to day life decent dresses luv her dressing style n the hair specialy

I watching this shows bcoz of her only
pkyekfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree.. At home I'm in comfy cloth like zoya's, sweat pants and even pajamas! Dont think I can pull off wearing shalwar kameez and saris everyday.
priya420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenabinu

tfs...

Surbhi rocks

Hey I have posted this and i am also rocks