thik hua sam ke saath she deserved dat 
aur is vikram i know maan bahoot bura haal karega

treasuretrowel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dude,

me new to india-forums.com

me name's treasure.

me just read all 31 parts of venomous desire.

me just loooved your work.

me also begun a new fiction on maaneet.

me will soon send you the link.

please add me to your buddy list.

regards,

treasuretrowel
mandy15 thumbnail
awesome updates dear:)
superb:)
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

NOW I READ ALL TE PARTS WHICH I MISSED IN ONE GO..

wow lovely emotional parts.. te way my maaneet ki love day by day growing breaking all te evils wall was so lovely.. witch like sameera , wat ever they try they cant  separate my maaneet.. te way my naughty maan not keeping his away from his geet for a sec too was lovely.. my maaneet ki valentines day was so lovely.. now vikram came too marry my mana ki geet.. vikram be ready to face ur hell.. te way geet is scared and te way my maan came to save his geet was lovely.. i love te parts so much kutty
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb
fantastic update
liked a lot dear
very nicely written
continue soon
waiting for next
waiting
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maan was able to reach her...but seems like her condition is not good...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Here is the next part of Venomous Desire...hope u like it..do hit the like button and comment...

https://srirmg.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/venomous-desire-th3-updated-part-32/

RECAP

Geet wiggled out from his grip but he was too fast and held her hand and in swift moment he put her mangalsutra around her neck and vermillion on her forehead partition which Geet imagined and she threw his hand from her.But Vikram was holding Geet more tight and was about to put mangalsutra around her neck on that time someone snatched it and was thrown far away from him.Vikram got a strong blow to his jaw while Geet was cocooned by the familiar strong arms who gripped her just like his life depends on his life.

Geet turned towards the person and gave small smile,"Maan'.!"And she fainted immediately.Maan was shocked and said with panic,"Geet..jaan aankhen kholo'.!"From her hands the empty sleeping tablets bottle fell and made Maan more shocked.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PART 32

Maan was getting panic while Geet was unconscious in his arms.Maan said in panic,"Geet jaan aakhhen kholo'mein tumhaara Maan aagaya hoon'aankhen kholo jaan!"Geet dint speak or opened her eyes on that Veer came there and saw her state and said,"Maan let's take her to the hospital!"Maan immediately lifted her and made her to sleep inside the ambulance which he had brought as a precaution.Maan was sitting inside ambulance and was rubbing Geet's hands still she dint listen to his plea.Maan was totally shaken seeing her in that state.Hospital came after 10 minutes and Geet was taken inside in stretcher.Maan and Veer followed her and Maan was so desperate to hear her melodious voice so he was trying to get her to conscious but all went vain.

Doc came and saw her in that state & checked her pulse and said to nurse to take her inside the ICU.When Maan heard ICU then he was shocked and asked,"Doctor what happened to Geet?"Doctor dint answer him and just patted his shoulder and went inside immediately.Maan try to follow but Veer stopped him and hugged him to soothe him.But no one cant soothe Maan Singh Khurana on that time except his Geet who had every healing power with her which was the most precious one named love.Maan sat there seeing the ICU where Geet's swallowed pills were spitted out by Aenema while Veer got phone from his HQ for he have to go forcibly leaving Maan alone to struggle.

When doctor injected something to her hand on that time her pain was visible and Maan cudnt see that and he lowered his eyes to make control his anger.After treating Geet doctor came from ICU.Doctor was tensed and came to Maan who stood just like a obedient student and saw with concern.Doctor:Mr.Khurana,Mrs Khurana ab bahut hi naazook haalat mein hai'ab bachche aur maa ke beech mein humein chunna hoga'aur humaare paas waqt bahut kam hai'!"Maan was shocked and collapsed on the chair and said,"Bachcha'iska matlab Geet pregnant thi!Kitne mahine ki doctor?"Doctor said firmly,"Teen mahine ki!Abhi pair aur sir develop huva tha aur ab bachche ke shareer par zeher phel gaya hai aur woh maa aur garbkosh ko bhi khatra ho sakta hai!"Maan was totally shocked and asked,"Teen mahine ka..lekin meine aisa koi bhi lakshan nahin dekha Geet mein ki woh 3 mahine pregnant hai?"Doctor explained,"Mr.Khurana 3 mahine tak kiseeko pata nahin chalti ki woh pregnant hai aur uski lakshan tab pata chalti hai jab uski periods stop  ho jaaye aur usse ultiyaan aana shuru ho jaaye!"

Maan was totally shocked and sat feeling completely weak.He was cursing himself that he was giving trouble to her loving having intimately.Doctor saw his state and try to convince on that time he got an emergency case and he have to run to attend.Maan dint know what to say on that time Meera came there.Meera asked,"Kaisi hai Geet?"Maan saw Meera and asked,"Tumhe kaise pata chala ki Geet yahan hai!"Meera said,"TV pe dikhaa rahe hai!"Maan saw the news in the news channel and was totally shocked how the news spread over and saw that the media was accusing him only.Maan dint give attention to the news and asked,"Meera tumhe pata tha ki Geet pregnant hai?"Meera nodded yes to him while Maan was shocked.Maan asked,"Toh tumne mujhe bataaya kyun nahin?Kab pata chala aap dono ko?"Meera said,"Geet kidnap huva na ussi din subah..jab Geet college pahunchi toh usse chakkar aane laga aur uske baad usse ultiyaan huyi!Meine Geet ko kaha bhi ki aapko bataado lekin Geet ne mana kiya!Aur jab hum aise hi baatein kar rahe the humaare lecture shuru hone se pehle toh Geet ko flash huva ki is mahine unhe periods nahin huva hai!Aur woh 2 mahine ki bhi bhool gayi thi ki kab huyi.Tabhi meine usse ek pregnancy testing kit laakar diya aur jab humne test kiya toh tab pata chala ki geet pregnant hai!Hum dono bahut khush the aur meine aapko dial kiya bhi yeh khush khabri aapko bataane ke liye lekin tab busy aa raha tha aur Geet ne aapko surprise dene ki sochi lekin ussi din uska kidnap ho gaya!"

Maan asked angrily,"Meera tum jaanti thi uski condition ko toh tumne uske saath kyun nahin roka?"Meera said crying,"meine roka lekin Geet ne mujhe zabardasti behj diya ghar ki akele ladki college mein baithna achchi baat nahin aur woh bhi jab college band hone ka samay ho tab'.Maan mujhe usse chodkar jaane ka man nahin tha lekin woh mujhe zabardasti bhej diya wahan se!"Maan asked angrily,"Woh sab toh theek hai lekin mujhe kyun nahin bataaya ki woh pregnant hai jab hum usse dhoond rahe the tab?"Meera said,"maan mein aayi thi yahan KM mein aur mein aapse baat karne ki koshish ki lekin Sameera aapse milne nahin diya aur jab usse iske baare mein pata chala tab Sameera khushu huyi thi aur aapko inform karne ki zimmedaari uthaayi..tabhi mein chali gayi thi..lekin aap yeh sab kyun pooch rahe hai kya Sameera ne aapko kuch bhi nahin bataaya?"Maan said angrily,"Mujhe Geet ke baare mein kuch nahin pata aur ab mera bachcha aur Geet dono khatre mein hai!Doc kehrahe hai ki bachche aur maa ke beech mein chunne ke liye!"Meera was shocked while Maan said angrily,"Aur in sabka zimmedaar woh Sameera hai!"

Meera asked,"Lekin Maan Geet ko kya huva hai?"Maan said in the verge of tears,"Usne neend ki goli leli hai aur aise soyi hai dekho..!"He showed his finger towards ICU.Meera saw Geet from the glass while Meera asked,"Maan Geet neend ki goli nahin le sakti zaroor usse zabardasti pilaayi hogi..kyunki Geet bahut khush thi jab usse pata chala ki woh pregnant hai tab'woh aise apne jaan ko khatre mein nahin daal sakti'kya kya soch rahi thi apne bachche ke baare mein'woh neend ki goli nahin le sakti..kabhi nahin!"Maan was shocked hearing this last piece of info from Meera and thought,"Agar Geet neend ki goli nahin le sakti toh fir woh Vikram'shaayad usne dee hogi'Vikram mein nahin chodunga tujhe'.am not gonna leave u ever Vikram!"On that time doctor came and asked abt the decision and Maan's lips only pronounced Geet's name and doctor went inside to save Geet.

Meera was shocked hearing the decision but she was proud of Maan for choosing Geet over his baby.Meera saw his restlessness and try to console him with her words but he cant able to be convinced.The revelation of truth one by one was making him more and more angry and today he was in utmost anger which can burn him and the person who comes in his way.Maan had enough as Sameera had destroyed his life completely.When he was collecting the broken pieces of his life on that time Geet helped him to join those broken pieces and then she became his life and soul of his life.But today Sameera came back and destroyed everything to such an extent that he cant join those broken pieces ever.

After the one hour of operation which was going on inside with Geet was successful.Geet who was totally weak opened her eyes and tried to touch her baby..her flat tummy which was soft not rigid after knowing that she was pregnant and she got panic.Geet asked in half-conscious to the nurse who was standing nearby checking the ECG and all,"Mera bachcha..mera bachcha kahan hai?"The nurse turned and said harshly,"Tumhaara bachcha mar gaya!"Geet was shocked and asked slowly,"Matlab!"Nurse answered harshly,"Tumhe bachaane ke liye tumhaare bachche ko maarna pada usse nikaal diya gaya tere pet se!"Geet was shocked and she collapsed shouting,"Maa!"On that time Maan heard Geet's scream and ran inside the room while Geet had fainted hearing the news.The nurse got panic and run to doctor and informed that Geet is fainted screaming her mother.Doctor came and examined and then he said to Maan to waist outside for him.

After few seconds or too when doctor sprinkled some water on that time Geet got her consciousness and the nurse breathed.Doctor asked,"Ab aap kaise mehsoos kar rahi hai?"Geet saw doctor blankly.Dcotor saw her movements and asked,"Geet beta..aap theek toh haina?"Geet dint say anything and saw around her blankly.Doctor saw her and thought something wrong and called Maan there.Maan saw Geet and called her,"Jaan'mein hoon tumhaara Maan!"But Geet dint answer or react to his presence and saw him blankly.On that time a small baby cried in the next ward and Geet immediately reacted and said,"Mera bachcha!"Geet ran throwing everything towards the baby sound and saw the baby crying and tried to pounce on it but she was held by doctor.While Geet said,"Mera bachcha'mera bachcha..chodo mujhe..mera bachcha ro rahi hai!"Geet was never let to touch the baby and she fainted immediately.

Maan who was seeing this scene was in verge of tears while he asked firmly to doctor,"Doctor Geet aise kyun behave kar rahi hai?"Doctor said,"Kyunki Geet abhi shock mein hai aur woh bachche khone ka gham usse bardaasht nahin ho raha hai'hum usse observation mein rakhenge aur uske baad kahenge kya huva hai usse!"Doctors observed her and come to the conclusion that she had a big shock in which she has become mental patient.She was missing her baby and was claiming that it is not dead and Maan cant able to see her like that so he tried to convince her but she was in her own land not giving any attention to her world..to her Maan.

Precap-Truth revelation

Hello guys how was the update am sure u guys gonna throw joothis and chappals for this part but i need to clear few things.Firstly this not a happy FF just like my Colors Of Love and Jeevan Sangini(completed)This had saddy parts and venomous emotions which is coming out from the characters and abt this track as i said previously that after this track Maaneet's bond is gonna get stronger than ever that if millions of Sameeras comes then also their bond is not gonna break.Next is am sure u gonna cry a bucket seeing this track but am sure that u will have interesting parts too.Not hot parts though Maan si gonna remember but the relation between Maaneet wont be in limit as husband and wife.In real life i dont know how many of u seen or heard but i had heard that if there will be defect in a girl then most of the people especially in laws or husband of the girl abandones her not nourishes her.But in this track u can see that some people are also there who care for their beloved and from this track u will get a very strong lovable couple.I want husband like this only'when i will be in trouble he protects me just like father and teaches me to face this world.When i get ill health on that time he nourishes me unconditionally'.when am walking in wrong pathway on that time he makes me come to right way'when i will be feeling lonely on that time he cocoons me inside his embrace and console me'today am depicting my picture image of husband inside my memory which is cmoing as the character Maan so please do read it and respect it.It is totally emotional track and one who cant resist the emotions after reading this then do stay away from this track.Enjoy reading and dont forget to like and leave ur feedback.

NEXT PART 33

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
MANISHAGOEL thumbnail
wht a pain ful ud dr
maaneet lost there baby
nd that stupid nurse hw dare she talk like this to geet
geet out of cntrol nd maan tryng to calm her
lastly dr i agre with yur note totaly nd i also like yur imaginatn regardng yur future partner
infact i also hope 4 d same
nd hats off to yurwritings
Romanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc update dear
painful one feeling bad for geet
plz continue soon
want more
Sim44 thumbnail
awesome update,poor Geet