Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yaar u getting laughter and I am getting disgusting feeling...what is that dips and RK scenes...I was feeling like I will throw...😡😡...and why CV is making RK weaker and weaker day by day...like this instead of facing sullu he will kill himself one day...
_chesung_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

😆

archie...she is CHEAP to say the least...🤢...yaar with the way things r going...hes becoming all scared...loosing his senses...just hope they dont end up together...u know what i mean...(?) 😆

Yeah he is just realizing the loosing of madhu and feeling scared abt it. 
 Gari i got what u meant ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and i am not excited for that ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am really in bad mood today . I am going to do something really bad to that stupid lady . She is nonsense just throw out of the house 😡 . 

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: skandi

yaar u getting laughter and I am getting disgusting feeling...what is that dips and RK scenes...I was feeling like I will throw...😡😡...and why CV is making RK weaker and weaker day by day...like this instead of facing sullu he will kill himself one day...

yar...emotionally he is weaker than Madhu...wo bas SHER banta hai...dil se he is small lil kiddo only...😳😆😆😆...let this new feeling of loosing Madhu sink in...uske baad...Hero will be back to tackle dis Sullu...thoda aur pareshaan toh hone do...phir hi zyaada pyaar ubhar ke aaega naa...😳😳😆
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch00

Yeah he is just realizing the loosing of madhu and feeling scared abt it. 
 Gari i got what u meant ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and i am not excited for that ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

thank god...kisi cheez ke liye toh EXCITED nahi ho...archie ki bacchi...🤣
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

I am really in bad mood today . I am going to do something really bad to that stupid lady . She is nonsense just throw out of the house 😡 . 

😆

arey Manuu...even m disgusted seeing her like dat...CVs shud really stop torturing us yaar...🤢

skandi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

yar...emotionally he is weaker than Madhu...wo bas SHER banta hai...dil se he is small lil kiddo only...😳😆😆😆...let this new feeling of loosing Madhu sink in...uske baad...Hero will be back to tackle dis Sullu...thoda aur pareshaan toh hone do...phir hi zyaada pyaar ubhar ke aaega naa...😳😳😆

Yaar I want strong RK like telling his feeling and finishing this drunk drama...otherwise I am fearing of something b/w RK and dips in this confusion...I hope u got it...😆😆
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: skandi

Yaar I want strong RK like telling his feeling and finishing this drunk drama...otherwise I am fearing of something b/w RK and dips in this confusion...I hope u got it...😆😆

ahahaha...i got u..😆😆😆😆

just wishing that NEVER happens...yuck...🤢
skandi thumbnail
seriously tell me gari, do u want to see weak RK with dips blackmailing him and sullu using madhu for his kido...I will leave seeing this MB only...😡😡😡
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
RK was getting green with envy 🤣 Moreover Rishbala were wearing green today 🤣 Loved RK's indirect love confession to Madhu.