#1 AsYa FF: Time to go back (COMPLETED)

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey ppl,  This is my first ever FF so plzz plzz bear with meπŸ˜ƒ

Zoya was pretty alone aftr d entry of taanu. She felt lyk a stranger. Phoofi n najma loved her a lot but yet smethin was missing! Maybe mr.khan but he neva considered her a family. She was alwayz ammi's close realatives daughter for him! But that warmth of family was nearly gone. Zoya didnt knw y she but she hated seeing asad n his tannu together. JEALOUS HUH? She had asked asad wen she was takin 2 ayan but today there was a flip of situation.
She was alone in her room wen she received a call telling her that her visa is jst about to expire n she need to go back within a week! She was nt able 2 find her abu! She had stard thinking asad was right her abu neva cared abt her. Her family is her appi n jeeju so she has to go back to them. They wud be missing her. She had decided. Its now time to go home! She was nervous wat wud she tell to her phoofi y does nt she wnt to fnd her abu! She loves her a lot! How to tell her how to tell him? So aftr smetym wid a heavy hrt she stood up n decided she wud break dis news on the dinning table.

DINNER TYM

finally d tym had arrived she had to speak up she had cme to knw she had a attraction towards mr.khan how wud she live without him? Without fighting wid him? God knws!

Dilshad: zoya u r sitting in d table since wen n nt eatin u nt well?

Asad looked towards zoya!

Zoya ignored!

Zoya: nai nai aisa kch nai hai. Aisi koi cheez paida nai hui jo muje pareshan kar sake. Well i hav a news (she said in her ussual chirpy manner) πŸ˜†

Najma: kya kya?

Zoya: mera visa ek hafte mein expire ho rha hai! Upar se appi aur jiju ko mai bahut miss kar rai hoon! I guess its tym to go hme. Jis kaam ke liye aayi thi vo nai hosaka par koi nai mai khush hoon aap jaise pyaare parivaar se meri mulakat hui! ( almst in tears)

Asad almst choked out his food!

Asad: (thinking)
Zoya jaa rai hai. Ab mile na mile . Vo kiase jaa sakti hai. Unhe muje ek baar puchna toh chahiye tha nah! Kya ye meri vajah se hua hai?

Dilshad: muje tumhari bahut yaad aayegi. Agar tumhara visa expire na ho rha hota toh mai tumhe na jaane deti! Tum bhi toh meri beti ho!

Najma: (in tears) itni shrt notice bhi deta hai koi! Hum thodi masti karte! Saara waqt saath bittate. Abhi toh maine appko pura bhopal tak nai dikhaya! Tum wapaas jaa kar humein bhool toh nai jaogi na?

Zoya: (in tears)
Thanks phoofi itne pyaar ke liye. Yahi toh chahiye tah muje ek maa ka pyaar. Vo mill gya duniya mil gayi!
Arrey tamatar inta senti kya ho rai hai hum hamesha touch mein rahenge! Video chat karenge! Aur jaahaan tak bhopal ki baat hai vaapaas zaroor ayumgi mai ek baar pura bhopal tere saath dekhne!

Tannu: humeine apko aache se jaana toh nai! Par badi saaf dil hai aap! Humein dukh hai hum apke saath waqt nai bita paaaye!

Zoya: ye duniya badi chotti hai! Milna hoga toh kismat mila hi degi! Tab jaaam kar waqt bitayenge πŸ˜†

Asad! (Finally out of shock)
Aap aise aachanak se?

Zoya: ji? Apne suna nai mera visa?khushi ke maare kaan kharab ho gaye kya?

Asad: nai vo mai...
Kch nai n lft d table.

Everyone was ashchargacahkit(in shock)πŸ˜† y did asad behave lyk dat he neva eva lykd her! Confused they all lft!

ASAD'S ROOM

Asad was pacing here n there. Y is all dis hurtin so mch. I was wantd dis n wen its happnin y m i restless. Has she becme dat imp to me?
As a frd?
NO
Den ?
LOVE?
NO WAYS
AISA THODI NA HOTA HAI KE BAS PYAAR HO GAYA?
AISA HI TOH HOTA HAI
HAR JAGAH
FILMO MEIN
SOAPS MEIN
TOH SHAYAD AISA HI HOGA
YAA ALLAH!
MUJE ZOYA SE PYAAR HAI ?
Ab mai kya karu?
Apne hi haaton se apne pair pe kulhadi mardi hai itna wat tha batane ko tab hum fight karne mein busy the aur ab unse kya kahoon jab vo hamesha hamesha ke liye jaa rai hai!
BAS BAHUT HUA MAI KABHI HAAR NAI MANTA KCH NA KCH TOH KARNA HI PADEGA!
ASAD AHMED KHAN AISE KAYARO KI TARAH HAAR NAI MANEGA!

*phew* kinna lamba likhi mai! Well muje nai pata mai kya likhi hoon par chodo koi nai! waise mai ne bataya ki ye mera first OS hai so pleej isse like karke comment karna muje aacha lagega 😳 M so sry bahut lamba ho gya ye! Par kal ke epi ke baad bahut bhadaas thi nikaal ni zaaroori thi! Kyunki mera mood kharab ho gya tha! Aur meri eco ki xam hai kch dino mein muje bilkul nai aata 🀣 so ab aap sab torture ho mai aaram se padhti hoon!
TAKLIYA
(Meri ek buri aadat hai mai takliya keh ke khud hi takliya ho jaati hoon)πŸ˜†
Nywayz hpe zyaada borrin nai tha maine bas zoya ki feeling ko bahaar nikala hai thoda saπŸ˜†

Buddy me for pms n also leave a one line comment dat u wnt a PM!

Likes n comments plzzz ! Meri xam acchi chali jayegi πŸ˜†

THOSE WHO WANT PMS PLEASE COMMENT AND SEND A BUDDY REQUEST TO "  "OTHERWISE IT BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE TO PM! PRETTY PLEASE? AND A COMMENT TOO THAT U WNT A PM:)

Ani ❀️

Edited by aniiee - 9 years ago
All the very best for your exams. i am soo sure you will get fab marks.

GREAT. :)
IT WAS AWESOME PLZ CONTINUE SOON AND OPM ME

This was niceπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ Mazza aa gaya.

All the best for your exams Anniiee. I know you will rock it aur badme we'll meet at our CCπŸ˜‰

Pretty nice OS and I loved how bad Asad felt when Zoya informed him that she was leaving. Do update soon !!
Annie...it was awesome...just a thing...continue it and end on insulting tanverr and union of asya...then toh it will be perfect...
RES

Anniieee !! :O Tu likgti bhi hai :O :O

UNRES

Aay haay by baby !
Kamal kar ditta tussi !
Kya sahi tareeka nikala hai bhadaas nikaalne ka !

Par sacchi accha tha :D Cute !
Maza aa gaya mennu to yaar ! :DEdited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago
Awesome! Thanks for the pm. Pls continue ASAP. BOL for your exams!

Originally posted by --Kriti--

nice
continue
thank u so mch πŸ˜ƒ