Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-08/03/13 Narayan V/s Mahadev

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

sorry for the delay,my net crashed😭
Here is your update😊
The episode begins with Lakshmi asking Mahadev to get Narayan back.Mahadev tells her how can he get him back when she herself doesnt realize her mistake?.Parvati tells a defiant Lakshmi that you have always helped me,but how did you fail to realize the diffrence between right and wrong?.She knows Mahadev has many people residing in Mahadevs heart-the world,Narayan,all his Bhakts,still she never is upset about it,beacuse she knows that she has a special place in his heart.It doesnt matter whether it is greater or lesser than anyone else.

Mahadev tells her-that a relationship has no place for supicsion or doubt,and recalls how Sati's not beliving him and going and testing Ram,brought thier relationship into troubeled waters,and reminds her of Satis unfortunate death.He says you were there while all this happened,how could you do the same?.

Lakshmi begs Mahadev to bring Narayan back,and even Parvati requests Mahadev for the same.Mahadev agrees.

Narayan is enjoying himself when Mahadev arrives in Patalok(in his Vrushabh Avataar),causing a mini earthquake in Patalok.The Guards of the Palace try to send him away but Mahadev defeats them.
The Guards inform Narayan of the intruder and Narayan comes out to fight with Mahadev.

Once Mahadev and Narayan are face to face Narayan attempts to attack Mahadev,but Mahadev defeats him.Vishnu continues to attack Mahadev and Mahadev continues defeating him.

As the years pass by the fight between them continues.The Devtas are worried as the fight seems to have no end.Bramhadev tells them the fight will only end when Mahadev attacks Narayan and he realizes who Mahadev really is,after which Narayan will regain his memory back.

Meanwhile at Kailash as the years pass by Parvati is upset and worried.Ganesha comes are tries to console her.Parvati tells him he doesnt realize the gravity of the situation-in this fight no one is winning,neither is anyone loosing,this fight will continue forever,and hence Mahadev will never to return to Kailash.

Ganesha assures Parvati he will do something and stop the fight,and get Mahadev back.

Meanwhile Mahadev and Narayan are still fighting.Narayan and Mahadev both attack each other at the same time.Episode Ends.

Precap:-
Celebrations in Kailash on Mahadevs most favorite day-Mahashivratri.Mahadev is getting ready for his wedding and his Baarat leaves,with Ganesha dancing with the Damru right at the front(how cute!)

if you like please click the like button

Happy Mahashivratri to everyone in advance,good luck to all the girls and boys who will be keeping a Vrat😃

cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mahadev in this avtaar reminded me of the Egyptian Gods.. 😛
thank you so much for the update ..its a war war time here😆
Boring epi to end the weekend. Expected a lot from Mahadev Vishnu clash but it turned out to be a bummer. Mahadev's makeup and look was good but somehow character was not utilized to full effect.
Seeing the fight I felt like they where just casually throwing things at each other or playing volleyball.  A complete disappointment.
Some filler episodes to end this week. Looking forward to Mahashivratri and coming week. 😃
I am unable to see today's episode online, but from the update (thanks Shruthi 😊), it looks like Shiva and Parvathi are blaming Lakshmi. She had nothing to do with Vishnu's granting that boon to those women.

Seriously yaar. They think we will lap up anything and everything just because the viewers like/love certain elements 😉 in the show?

All of us may not be familiar with all the stories in all the different puranas, but are we that dense that we won't see logic or lack thereof ?

BTW, saw the Vrishabha avatar picture in Mohit's AT thread. In the first picture he looks like Saif Ali Khan. (I have to now prepare myself for hate PMs, I guess 😆 - just an opinion guys, My eyes are not that good anyway (self-defence) )
Good to have sati's flash back now n then. But waiting forthr wedding
Haha speedgal now when u say it he did resemble Saif especially his jawline. He looked good but the episode was least enjoyable. Looking forward to Sunday. 😃
Thanks for update🤗

@Loved Shiva and Vishnu dev's mutual understanding thingie.
Mohit looks supper hawt!☺️ I was like

@ Saurab is parallels  Mohit-wa in hawtness

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
The fight was not good. Mohit's look was. Overall a filler epi.
Not much impressed withz costume or graphics to be honest, just finished watching the epi.
MOhit was good as always, special mention to SRJ. He was outstanding. mostly we see him mouthing one or two lines and be this genial smiley guy but narayan's anger and his gait his war cry was so well shown.
They should totally show of narayan's fights sometime .