Dont know whether to stop watching the show.

Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The show is dissapointing me again and again... In today's epi also... there werent horror to it... bt CVs had scope to show evil power of Ana... for me,they killed it today again.. I dont know whether to watch the show anymore or not..(as already seeing another serial)... Please comment if u agree...Thank u.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have already stopped watching it ðŸ˜³ I think you should stop now as Anamika is not here, because if she comes back, it might be hard for you to stop!  So if you want to leave, this is the right time. There is nothing left in the show anyways ðŸ¤¢
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi. new to the forum. just wanted to say i always thought they wouldn't completely villainize Anamika and that Jeet would ultimately choose her, but ever since the Jeet and Rano love track, the show's been going downhill for me.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I already left the show..reading only WU ..😊 but I won't leave this forum..😆 
Arpi17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineTears

I have already stopped watching it ðŸ˜³ I think you should stop now as Anamika is not here, because if she comes back, it might be hard for you to stop!  So if you want to leave, this is the right time. There is nothing left in the show anyways ðŸ¤¢

I only cant stop watching bcz I still hav some faint hopes that the story might change after comeback of Anamika... bt day by day my hopes r fading away..
Arpi17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

hi. new to the forum. just wanted to say i always thought they wouldn't completely villainize Anamika and that Jeet would ultimately choose her, but ever since the Jeet and Rano love track, the show's been going downhill for me.

Exactly... With Jeet-Rano luvtrack this show is becoming a 70's movie typ and plus that irritating 'jai matadi' soundtrack... Seriously Where did the CVs find this stupid bg track?????
Arpi17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vasishtha

I already left the show..reading only WU ..😊 but I won't leave this forum..😆 

Good decission... Bt I cant find everyday WU here... otherwise I would read the WU..and then if something catches my interest... I can watch in youtube...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Watch In YT Skipping Most Of The Part.I Watch In YT In A Hope That What If They Showed Anamika.Now After Yesterday Episode I Think Anamika Gone In To Pandit Ji Body.Because Yest They Showed Pandit Ji Hit By Truck He Died On The Spot.

As Long As Simran Is Part Of The Show Will Watch The Show.
Arpi17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL89

I Watch In YT Skipping Most Of The Part.I Watch In YT In A Hope That What If They Showed Anamika.Now After Yesterday Episode I Think Anamika Gone In To Pandit Ji Body.Because Yest They Showed Pandit Ji Hit By Truck He Died On The Spot.

As Long As Simran Is Part Of The Show Will Watch The Show.

When did they show that?? In which epi?? He really died????? I would b happy if thats true...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I gave it a try after reading new article...but sadly there wasn't any suspense elment in the show...it was full of same mantra recital 😒...very dissapointing.