Cvs change purvis look 4 god sake - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i live in bengal but never saw young married people wearing such attire
Originally posted by daljeet101

Young married women living in Mumbai dont even wear sarees, they wear salwar kameez or kurti tops with capri pants or leggings. 
 And Purvi was a working girl raised in Mumbai, so why show her in this 19th century clothes?  

Just cause she married a Bengali guy?       Dont think even educated Bengali guys would want their young wives to dress in this old maid fashion.
hey my laughing for your post didn't mean in a bad way.i too was one of them who signed the petition
actually here comes my point too..

first of all, bengali gals usually do not wear sarees in this type. off course, the style is bengali style of wearing saree, but we hardly wear by this..

secondly, it's not necessary to wear sarees all the time..she is eligible to wear salware suits even..
Please change her look. Hers saree style and hair make her look so old. It is awful
I totally agree.  Her mother looks far younger to her

Well, we are still waiting :( no change in her wardrobe or drab make up.
True I also don't like Purvi look now a days... She looks like dadi amma..!!!! I want her suits back.. and if not possible atleast show her wearing some nice designer sarees.. after all she is the daughter of manav deshmukh!
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

True I also don't like Purvi look now a days... She looks like dadi amma..!!!! I want her suits back.. and if not possible atleast show her wearing some nice designer sarees.. after all she is the daughter of manav deshmukh!

She might be the daughter of Manav Deshmuck but she does not have access to his bank balance so I for one would be happy to see her back in her chudidhars or simple saris.
hahaha i always thought archana looked younger than purvi, with that whole big bindi look. archana was wearing small bindis and kurtis, and here purvi was wearing huge bengali saris, with huge bindi and all. she should go back to wearing salwar or at least different type of sari so she will look her age!
I'm a bengali, married,from bengal...nd really dont remember dressing up like this way ever ,the way they r showing Purvi😕😕 !!!!! and ...in Kolkata too, its hard 2 find someone draping saree in that manner🤔,except our grandma's at home, in villages,or may b in some v special occasions like Durga Puja!😊

Its high time,that CV's really need 2 change the look of Purvi🥱 !!! looks pathetic on screen😡
Edited by bebo03 - 11 years ago