Posted: 11 years ago
yah great entry..hats off to him.👏
Originally posted by anan67

sorry i'm not a basher of AR but only luv rishbala ...drashti totally rocked the whole episode and vivian one minute scene is rocked  and i scared this track fetch trps or not ...without any guy entry rk ka redemption dikha sakte the but don't like avinash  actually problem is that don;t want sultaan near betweeen madhu ...only rishbala hopr this track doesn't drag more than two weeks
otherwise kya karoo show dekhna chod nahi sakti ...rishbala ke milne ka intezaar karungi but my side the worst track is mukund  and now this sultaan in madhubala
No dear, I dont think it is gonna be that bad...CVs cannot always build tracks around RK and Madhu..
many a good love stories have fell bad this way...parallel leads are always important. Mukund was terrible but that led to RK and madhu's marriage...these are stepping ladders for RK and madhu to
come together... Let on their own RK and madhu will take weeks after weeks of ego,denial, anger...So lets welcome the new entry and also miss our dear dear RK and Rishbala
I am a SPONGE .. I WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE  😳