How should kriyaansh meet again??...

OneLove_S.W thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So this is the question i ask my friend like every day and every second i get a chance to..😛

This comes in my mind every time i think abut kr...

If kria ever returned to d3...how would kr exactly meet??...whether kria would b d same bubbly innocent strong headed girl aur totally changed one??...whether kria has moved on or still loves rey??...whether kria would dance??...whether kriyaanhs would fight like old times or rey's ego would come again...whether kria would tell him the truth as soon as she gets a chance to talk to him...whether rey would give her a chance to speak...and many more question...😕😕😕

What do you think would happen when kr meet again?..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

androidlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaanshfreva

So this is the question i ask my friend like every day and every second i get a chance to..😛

This comes in my mind every time i think abut kr...

If kria ever returned to d3...how would kr exactly meet??...whether kria would b d same bubbly innocent strong headed girl aur totally changed one??...whether kria has moved on or still loves rey??...whether kria would dance??...whether kriyaanhs would fight like old times or rey's ego would come again...whether kria would tell him the truth as soon as she gets a chance to talk to him...whether rey would give her a chance to speak...and many more question...😕😕😕

What do you think would happen when kr meet again?..

HONESTLY SPEAKING I DONT CARE HOW KRIYA AND REY WOULD MEET.. I JUST WANT MY KRIYA AND KRIYAANSH BACK IN THE SHOW.. I MISS THEM LIKE ANYTHING THEY USED TO ROCK D3.. 😭 ðŸ˜²  EVEN THOUGH IM A DIEHARD SWARON FAN
 I USED TO LOVE THOSE FIGHTS, THOSE NOKJHOKS, THEIR DANCES N THEIR PYAAR WALE CUTE CUTE SCENES... 😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰  
ARSHA BEING FRIENDS HAD AMAZING CHEMISTRY AND THEIR DANCES HAD A DIFFERENT CHARM..
DURIN THAT TIME D3 USED TO HAVE A CHARM AN ESSENCE.. WHICH IT HAS LOST NOW..
WE D3 LVERS ACTUALLY WAITED FOR THE CLOCK TO STRIKE 7 SO THT WE CUD SEE WAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
KRIYAANSH KA FIRST MEET, FIRST DANCE, FIRST FIGHT, CONFESSION, BUTTERFLY KISS, ROAD PAIN DANCE... EVERYTHING WAS REMARKABLE..  
IF SHAKTI WAS LEAVING THE SHOW THEN ATLEAST THE CREATIVES SHOULD HAVE SHOW A BEAUTIFUL NOT A BAD ONE.. EVRYTIME I C THT EPISODE I LITERALLY CRY. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
AND NOW ALSO I WAKE UP LATE AT NIGHT AND SEE ALL THE KRIYAANSH VIDEOS AGAIN AND AGAIN. N I NEVER GET BORE OF IT...

WANT KRIYA AND KRIYAANSH BACK IN THE SHOW... ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
princessSonia thumbnail
i knw dear 
even i want Kr back...😭
i want Kriya back...

not only me but all kriyaansh Fans want them back...
well m nt creative as Palki aur d Cvs so
let them do their job...
If Kriyaansh will be abck on D3...
seriously all d fans who hve stopped watching D3 will start watching it again...😃

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think, if K and R ever really meet up with each other, They would have no reactions of any sorts. They would just be in pin drop silence, refuse to talk, and not even try recognizing each other. 

No, Kria wouldn't be the bubbly strong-headed girl she was. 
And No, Rey would never be the pursuer any more, he wouldnt even talk or see her face. 
No, there would be no misunderstandings being cleared, no apologies being issued.. Coz its already too late to apologize.
OneLove_S.W thumbnail

Originally posted by: androidlover

HONESTLY SPEAKING I DONT CARE HOW KRIYA AND REY WOULD MEET.. I JUST WANT MY KRIYA AND KRIYAANSH BACK IN THE SHOW.. I MISS THEM LIKE ANYTHING THEY USED TO ROCK D3.. 😭 ðŸ˜²  EVEN THOUGH IM A DIEHARD SWARON FAN
 I USED TO LOVE THOSE FIGHTS, THOSE NOKJHOKS, THEIR DANCES N THEIR PYAAR WALE CUTE CUTE SCENES... 😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰  
ARSHA BEING FRIENDS HAD AMAZING CHEMISTRY AND THEIR DANCES HAD A DIFFERENT CHARM..
DURIN THAT TIME D3 USED TO HAVE A CHARM AN ESSENCE.. WHICH IT HAS LOST NOW..
WE D3 LVERS ACTUALLY WAITED FOR THE CLOCK TO STRIKE 7 SO THT WE CUD SEE WAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
KRIYAANSH KA FIRST MEET, FIRST DANCE, FIRST FIGHT, CONFESSION, BUTTERFLY KISS, ROAD PAIN DANCE... EVERYTHING WAS REMARKABLE..  
IF SHAKTI WAS LEAVING THE SHOW THEN ATLEAST THE CREATIVES SHOULD HAVE SHOW A BEAUTIFUL NOT A BAD ONE.. EVRYTIME I C THT EPISODE I LITERALLY CRY. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
AND NOW ALSO I WAKE UP LATE AT NIGHT AND SEE ALL THE KRIYAANSH VIDEOS AGAIN AND AGAIN. N I NEVER GET BORE OF IT...

WANT KRIYA AND KRIYAANSH BACK IN THE SHOW... ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Even i miss kriyaansh alot...😭😭...but what can we do now..no 1 is here to listen to our requests...
OneLove_S.W thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anky-

I think, if K and R ever really meet up with each other, They would have no reactions of any sorts. They would just be in pin drop silence, refuse to talk, and not even try recognizing each other. 

No, Kria wouldn't be the bubbly strong-headed girl she was. 
And No, Rey would never be the pursuer any more, he wouldnt even talk or see her face. 
No, there would be no misunderstandings being cleared, no apologies being issued.. Coz its already too late to apologize.

I guess your right...thats the same answer i give to myself...but cant help but think over it all again...
OneLove_S.W thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessSonia

i knw dear 

even i want Kr back...😭
i want Kriya back...

not only me but all kriyaansh Fans want them back...
well m nt creative as Palki aur d Cvs so
let them do their job...
If Kriyaansh will be abck on D3...
seriously all d fans who hve stopped watching D3 will start watching it again...😃

Yea dey definantely would...
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaanshfreva

Even i miss kriyaansh alot...😭😭...but what can we do now..no 1 is here to listen to our requests...

humarey kehna se kuch nahin hoga...cv r not going to hear us...
only_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok...kria cum back hmmm she should b d same but nt rona dhona...she should fullfill her dreams...n nt care abt rey...group ko truth pata hona chahiye but nt frm kria...rey guilty honi chahiye...n kria ko...i mean.."BAATCUTTER MAI TUMHE APNA BANAKAR RAHOONGA MY LOVE"😆
OneLove_S.W thumbnail

Originally posted by: only_kriyansh

ok...kria cum back hmmm she should b d same but nt rona dhona...she should fullfill her dreams...n nt care abt rey...group ko truth pata hona chahiye but nt frm kria...rey guilty honi chahiye...n kria ko...i mean.."BAATCUTTER MAI TUMHE APNA BANAKAR RAHOONGA MY LOVE"😆

haye agar aisa hojaaye toh puranea rey wapas aayega..