Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
lol i was sure that abhi khichdi scene ka FB aayega & aagya :p
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: snehapatro

miu is too naughty anki hehe roj touch kiye bina nahi rehsakti and ya making him jealous is going too far khud kuch karti toh dekhne mein aur jyada maaza atha instead of involving akash huh

ya har baar akash ko kyon involved aur aaj to hudd ho gaya yaar thy were literally following him  it was over  ha🤢...but loved the way miu ignored him and keep on being touchy touchy to mithvi😳she was literally rubbing on to him he he naughty ho gayi hain she seriously need  dose of prithvis touch😳
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh,I am so proud of miu,she knows how to push the boundaries 😉 but I agree now she should stop taking akash's help and do stuff on her own like the nail remover stuff,poor prithvi how much can a sharif gaon ka chora take 😆
Prithvi was so lost in her, that was gud , no editing blunders this time,ADNI were too gud in that scene and this time it was not just few seconds,they gave us lot of time to ogle at mithvi , no complaints this time(although watched only one time)

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: liza81

lol i was sure that abhi khichdi scene ka FB aayega & aagya :p

😆 bhulne wala khichdi dish thodi na banaya tha prithvi ne hehe
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

ya har baar akash ko kyon involved aur aaj to hudd ho gaya yaar thy were literally following him it was over ha🤢...but loved the way miu ignored him and keep on being touchy touchy to mithvi😳she was literally rubbing on to him he he naughty ho gayi hain she seriously need dose of prithvis touch😳

uski natak hadd se jyada hoti jayegi toh pura reverse hojayega pata nahi yeh ladki kab samjhegi 😔
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Ohh,I am so proud of miu,she knows how to push the boundaries 😉 but I agree now she should stop taking akash's help and do stuff on her own like the nail remover stuff,poor prithvi how much can a sharif gaon ka chora take 😆
Prithvi was so lost in her, that was gud , no editing blunders this time,ADNI were too gud in that scene and this time it was not just few seconds,they gave us lot of time to ogle at mithvi , no complaints this time(although watched only one time)

Yeah Saba that scene was nice & Mithvi were good in that ðŸ˜‰ This Akash is giving me jitters...more after the pre-cap scene ðŸ˜• 
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

& di .. that hall of fame se ..yeh pata nahi chalta ki kitne member h .. wo members ki rank batata h :) abhi confirm kia .. 

aap 1st 
main 4th lol

snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

yaa loved it that there was no editing as it was long could see changes in the expressions of Prithvi while he was jus lost in miu..
Miu better makes sure no akash in the frame when with prithvi hmm
snehapatro thumbnail

& di .. that hall of fame se ..yeh pata nahi chalta ki kitne member h .. wo members ki rank batata h :) abhi confirm kia ..

aap 1st
main 4th lol

tu sirf today ka dekhi hogi..all time mein dekh yaa i know its about ranking but acc to that we knew na how many members are there unlike we find only not more that 20 likes in the posts still there must be members we wont know that though...
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

aap 1st 
main 4th lol

yeh hall of fame kya hai???