snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kitchen ka love story...seriously what was going on there instead of cooking😆😆
Miu is jus too much haan 😆she was standing so close to Prithvi..😳and so touchy touchy..☺️❤️
Prithvi oh god phir se khichdi 🤣 not only miu me also went into the flashback mode and ya prithvi too...😆none of us can forget his khichdi cooking😆😆🤣 
aww my Prithvi is seriously taking Miu' s natak 😳 am just loving this but Miu think of something else instead of always involving akash

do comment and share ur views...likes also plz😊😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prithvi ki khichadi toh famous ho gayi he..
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah the kitchen romance was cute n funny!😆😳 but Akash beech me haddi bankar khara tha!😕
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya me too  it was so much fun though yeh kuch zda hi ho raha hain but i also remember  the kichidi...ha i was like phir se nahi🤣and ya miu was so touchy yaar😳 ha ha prithvi was feeling uncomfertable she was so naughty ...miu to apni jisi hoti ja raho hain even when she took chamcha from him she was so touchy 🤣
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
par yeh chakkar mein poor Prithvi stays hungry... People never sit for those elaborate breakfasts in this house? Let alone having a bawarchi who can feed himi so he is not eating only bananas...

Miu ne kitchen se bhaga diya ...

Ab toh she should handle him on her own...
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsati

Prithvi ki khichadi toh famous ho gayi he..

😆 ya again he only thought of making khichdi hehe
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prem_diwani

par yeh chakkar mein poor Prithvi stays hungry... People never sit for those elaborate breakfasts in this house? Let alone having a bawarchi who can feed himi so he is not eating only bananas...

Miu ne kitchen se bhaga diya ...

i think from day one he living on fruites only😉miu should cook for him but he wont eat😆ab daadi aa gayi hainna she will feed him😉
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: sue_21

yeah the kitchen romance was cute n funny!😆😳 but Akash beech me haddi bankar khara tha!😕

huh ya akash but my eyes were only on MiThvi..i ignored akash though he was there hehe
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

ya me too it was so much fun though yeh kuch zda hi ho raha hain but i also remember the kichidi...ha i was like phir se nahi🤣and ya miu was so touchy yaar😳 ha ha prithvi was feeling uncomfertable she was so naughty ...miu to apni jisi hoti ja raho hain even when she took chamcha from him she was so touchy🤣

miu is too naughty anki hehe roj touch kiye bina nahi rehsakti and ya making him jealous is going too far khud kuch karti toh dekhne mein aur jyada maaza atha instead of involving akash huh
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: prem_diwani

Miu ne kitchen se bhaga diya ...[/DIV]

yaa ladki ka chakkar mein padhke thik se kha bhi nahi raha hai aww my prithvi..y doesnt miu jus make some food and take to his room😉 and haan no akash there[:p]