Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneySweety

Ya it was realy incomplete their behaving was quite normal as nothing had happend .it would be cute if they would have shown us their feeling after seperatin.k any way now iam eagerly waiting for asya rain dance.it will be too romantic to see asad and zoya like that.wow . . . .

ikr... we know they are not a couple who will go on with flying dupattas and all and i love them for that they are different... but atleast i would have loved the awkwardness after the hug and the tinge of love in Asad's eyes 
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: reyaansh-kria

Same here even i wanted the complete scene...i guess cv's want to maintain the fun of the sequence but the hug was indeed beautiful and the song made it even better!

i love their funny convos too 😳 but it would have been better if the hug was complete 
misha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In fb forum 32 has said in a way as if the rain dance would be shown today but it wasn't. hate it when they do this.
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha93

In fb forum 32 has said in a way as if the rain dance would be shown today but it wasn't. hate it when they do this.

rain dance will be like on thursday i guess 😳
misha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

rain dance will be like on thursday i guess 😳

Can't wait. ⭐️
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely loved THE HUG, but even i was unhappy that the scene was not executed properly 😔

i really really wanted to see both of them a lil embarresed at the situation...😔

anywayz...i loved that scene & "marjaiyaan" is one of my fav songs
i was literally jumping out of joy wen d song was played...
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt the same too! Even if there was no awkwardness, even if it was serious and somber I still wanted to see her slowly getting off his shoulder and Asad's enquiring again if she is ok or offering his hanky or helping her get her red hanky or wipe her tears off like he wiped her face clean after Mangalpur incident. You could have shown us something.
Creatives these little touches makes a scene mind blowing not a mere simple hug.

Same feeling I got in their bench scene when Asad came to apologise, some little touches like if Zoya would have got up and was ready to walk away seeing Asad come and sit on the bench & he could have just held her hand to make her sit down and then she could have sat making a little distance that could have been so meaningful. It would have given Zoya a little depth.

After their dance of 'teri meri' I wanted to see their reactions when they were alone, how moved were they or did they think about the dance, their feelings...I wanted to see that but Creatives you never complete a scene and give the character's POV.

There is growth in the characters for sure but at times we need to see their sentiments, view points, the dilemma within them, the questions asked to themselves, their reprimanding themselves for something they did...please show us these emotions.
I loved when after Mangalpur they showed Asad's turmoil within himself thinking of the moments he shared with Zoya, even after she left his room rejecting the Ipad and cell and the Mitwa moment on bed how he was in denial trying to convince himself that she means nothing to him and he should stay away from him. That was a part of Asad we saw which he even keeps away from himself but we got a peek of his true emotions.
Tomorrow more than the rain dance I am interested in their reactions in the morning when they wake up. So please show us their inner confusion, regret, awkwardness or maybe their delight!
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _palak_

i absolutely loved THE HUG, but even i was unhappy that the scene was not executed properly 😔

i really really wanted to see both of them a lil embarresed at the situation...😔

anywayz...i loved that scene & "marjaiyaan" is one of my fav songs
i was literally jumping out of joy wen d song was played...

same here Palak... the marjaiyaan part was superb 😳  loved it
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

I felt the same too! Even if there was no awkwardness, even if it was serious and somber I still wanted to see her slowly getting off his shoulder and Asad's enquiring again if she is ok or offering his hanky or helping her get her red hanky or wipe her tears off like he wiped her face clean after Mangalpur incident. You could have shown us something.

Creatives these little touches makes a scene mind blowing not a mere simple hug.

Same feeling I got in their bench scene when Asad came to apologise, some little touches like if Zoya would have got up and was ready to walk away seeing Asad come and sit on the bench & he could have just held her hand to make her sit down and then she could have sat making a little distance that could have been so meaningful. It would have given Zoya a little depth.

After their dance of 'teri meri' I wanted to see their reactions when they were alone, how moved were they or did they think about the dance, their feelings...I wanted to see that but Creatives you never complete a scene and give the character's POV.

There is growth in the characters for sure but at times we need to see their sentiments, view points, the dilemma within them, the questions asked to themselves, their reprimanding themselves for something they did...please show us these emotions.
I loved when after Mangalpur they showed Asad's turmoil within himself thinking of the moments he shared with Zoya, even after she left his room rejecting the Ipad and cell and the Mitwa moment on bed how he was in denial trying to convince himself that she means nothing to him and he should stay away from him. That was a part of Asad we saw which he even keeps away from himself but we got a peek of his true emotions.
Tomorrow more than the rain dance I am interested in their reactions in the morning when they wake up. So please show us their inner confusion, regret, awkwardness or maybe their delight!

well said buddy 👏 👍🏼
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I came here to rant about this, exactly! 

Yes, I felt that it was incomplete because there was no closure. That doesn't happen in real life, a hug breaks at some point. Also, for the first time, it was difficult to read Asad's emotions during the hug. I've never said this about KSG as I am a huge fan of his acting, especially his mili-second emotion, which is totally readable on his face. But I was surprised this time. And more that the hug, I was really looking forward to their reactions afterwards. Awkwardness from Zoya and concern/a tinge of love from Asad. Anything really! 

Sadly because of this, first hug was a big let down. The worst part is, there was so much build up to this hug. The creatives showed the precap right before the weekend, and the end delivery was thanda.