Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tangina r thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wohoooo cant wait to take part!!!
Sarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oo cool..siggy contest..I'll take part πŸ˜›
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am sooo in!!!!! and i will do the contest too!

1.What do u think about rani-abhi as a pair? their chemistry and look cute together

2.Are they better off-screen or on screen..or both? Both 😳

3.Which movie did u like best of them?Bunty aur bable cant wait for KANK

4.What best do u like about them? how cute they look together and their great personalities!

5.If there was any song u wud like abhi-rani to perform which wud that be? idk...dont really have one...

~Muqu

and ashma KANK is relasing on aug 11th isn it?
Edited by muqualp - 17 years ago
sapnokirani24 thumbnail
ashma ji!!!! πŸ˜†

awsome club yaara...we will def talk more now....heheh πŸ˜ƒ

can i join??? 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am in for sureπŸ˜ƒ

1.What do u think about rani-abhi as a pair

awesome, totally made for each other😳

2.Are they better off-screen or on screen..or both?

both - i wish they get married soon

3.Which movie did u like best of them?

bunty n babli - their chemistry came out yaar..

4.What best do u like about them?

their chemistry, their down-to earth approach, both are very down-to earth from what I know

5.If there was any song u wud like abhi-rani to perform which wud that be?

Rock N Roll Soniye - I wish instead of Preity, it was Rani all the wayπŸ˜ƒ

adorablenabs thumbnail
Hey!! I love Rani and Abhi and i can't wait to make da siggy!!

What do u think about rani-abhi as a pair? They are rockin 2getha they look just like Amitabh Bachan and Jaya Bachan which is kinda cute!!

2.Are they better off-screen or on screen..or both? Both.. cuz they look lyk they belong 2getha either way!!

3.Which movie did u like best of them? B'n'B can't wait 4 KANK and they looked good in Yuva too...

4.What best do u like about them? The best thing i lyk about them is that they both have great personalities

5.If there was any song u wud like abhi-rani to perform which wud that be? WOW!! I wud love to see them perform Ek mein aur ek tum and a romantic song lyk Pyar hua other than that maybe a cool song lyk Nakhre frm Barsaat

sapnokirani24 thumbnail
1.What do u think about rani-abhi as a pair?
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

2.Are they better off-screen or on screen..or both?
both 😳

3.Which movie did u like best of them? all πŸ‘

4.What best do u like about them? they are down to earth, really sweet and they are both my favs!! 😳

5.If there was any song u wud like abhi-rani to perform which wud that be? any song they do will become a hit 😳

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnokirani24

ashma ji!!!! πŸ˜†

awsome club yaara...we will def talk more now....heheh πŸ˜ƒ

can i join??? 😳

pooji jiiπŸ˜†yeh bhi koi poochney wali baat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Yyeyee!! 😳 Weve got 1 entry for animated sig

and 3 for non-ani..Keep them coming πŸ˜›

Weel start the voting soon 😳
~@$hm@~ thumbnail

Helloo😳These r some rules posted by the mods for fanclubs..so please take noteπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

Hi Everyone😊

There are certain rules that must be followed in order to participate in the Fan Club Section. These rules have been thought over and discussed by the Dev. Team members responsible for this section as well as help from Saadia ji. A special thanks to her.😳

ABSOLUTELY NO chatting will be accepted in any Fan Club. It is against I-F rules and the Fan Club section is no different. Please do not use caps in any of your posts. Many members consider it offensive. Please do not start a Fan Club for a celebrity when there is already one open. If you are not sure if there is one, use the Search button to help you. We all might not have the same opinions regarding celebrities, but thats why there are various fan clubs!  If you do like someone show your support for them by joining the fan club for that celebrity, but if you don't like somebody then please don't go into a fan club and disrespcet that fan club by disrepsecting their celebrity!  Thats just not cool yaar, and uncalled for. Do NOT post countless consecutive posts. We have an Edit button for a reason!
  • Please do not post nonsense messages about how hot, talented or good looking a celebrity is. It's common sense and everyone that joined the club knows that.

Suggestion:
Instead of chatting, have discussions about the celebrity to keep your Fan Club going.

In order to make I-F faster for all of us, it has been decided that the number of pages shall be reduced to a limit of 150 pages per topic. This does not mean that you need to limit your fan club to 150 pages. Once a fan club has reached 150 pages, simply open another topic with the same name but with a '#2' written in it. In the second topic, provide the link to the first topic. Then, just drop me a PM telling me to close the earlier topic (please provide the link to the earlier topic as well😳). If you are still confused, here is an example:

Suppose I opened a Fan Club called "Hehe". This fan club has crossed 150 pages so I need to open a new topic for it. I will name it "Hehe #2". If this also crosses 150 pages, I will open "Hehe #3" and so on.

***This goes to all fan clubs that have crossed 150 pages. Please do this as soon as possible otherwise I will have to go close all of them without there being a second topic open.***

If these rules are not followed, you will be warned and if the warning is ignored, your fan club will be closed.

Also, individual members will be warned as well. ONLY 1 PM will be sent to a member and if they decide to ignore it and continue going against the rules, there will be an increase in their warning level.

New rules will be getting added all the time, keep an eye on this thread. Also, if there is something that is not written here and you are not sure if it's okay to post or not, just drop one of the CFC Dev. Team members a PM.😊

*Please Note*
The CFC Dev. Team is going to be in more action and meaner than ever. There has been an increasing amount of fan clubs/members who decide to ignore us. Therefore, us annoyed Dev. team members are going to be watching you guys 24/7.😈

Thank you,
CFC Dev. Team