ArHi OS - Suit & Tie - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful OS. Enchantingly romantic.
superb one πŸ‘πŸΌ
jst loved it...!
Adorable!

The best part was their dance on Teri meri in the middle of the road. Loved it to bits.
You know, I have this strange and crazy dream of dancing in the middle of a road with my partner 😳

One more thing that I observed and loved in this OS is there were hardly any conversations. It just showed their pure love and longing.
nice start. thanks for the pm.                                                 Edited by SiaSpice - 11 years ago
a heart-warming os... arnav's anticipation of meeting khushi, the way they have eyes only for eah other, the golgappe stopover and the teri meri dance formed a beautiful picture of love and happiness! just lovely!
awesome os loved it very cute and sweet and romantic well done thanks for the pm
Ok this was such an adorably romantic and well written os! Your Arnav here is just...
His anticipation to meet her, the way he held her, how he grabbed her hand while driving, and the dance in the end was such a pleasure to read! I loved it 😊

P.S I love JT, so the fact that this is inspired by one of his songs makes me happier!
Awesome os.
Beautifully written.
Wow that was an amazing and outstanding one shot and it was beautifully written. Awww the kiss they shared was so passionate and sensual and the dance it was beautiful. Thanks for the PM xx
Aww. so sweet OS.
Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜ƒ