Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: letsrockshona

o wooowww, kya baat hai, i love this new character Muskan, she is soo bubbly and sweet, i loved the way she said that asad and zoya make a great couple, and the way she was teasing asad was sooo hilarious...she is so similiar to zoya, i would love to see all the four women of the KHAN resident to get together and make life tough for asad, it will be fun to read...anyways a huge thank you for writing a  wonderful update, and for the pm

Thanks for the comment😊😊😊 I am gonna make more scenes of Muskaan teasing Asad and Zoya and probably soon in the story she will try to make Asad and Zoya together and thanks for the big ThanksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaforlife

Nice updates. Continue soon

Thanks😊
Rarepearl thumbnail
hey nice update. i'm liking dis Muskaan. i hope she brings AsYa together. plz add me to ur pm list.
love,
Nimra.
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rarepearl

hey nice update. i'm liking dis Muskaan. i hope she brings AsYa together. plz add me to ur pm list.

love,
Nimra.

Thanks and I will add you to my list 😊
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice updt.
luvd it..

btw when asad n muskaan r siblings then ayaan n muskaan r also sibling..hw can they make a couple.. :O
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeadDevil

nice updt.

luvd it..

btw when asad n muskaan r siblings then ayaan n muskaan r also sibling..hw can they make a couple.. :O

No they are cousins Muskaan and Asad think of eachother as siblings but Ayaan and Muskaan don't and in Muslim religon you can marry your cousin (not revealing anything)
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AsYa_fan

No they are cousins Muskaan and Asad think of eachother as siblings but Ayaan and Muskaan don't and in Muslim religon you can marry your cousin (not revealing anything)

oh! ohkay..!!!
AsYa_fan thumbnail

Hey guys I am updating the 5th part on my os Destiny!! Actually I was so excited to update this part and I was thinking of ideas at school and I started writing ideas on my notes and I almost got caughtπŸ˜† Anyways enough of my bak bak and enjoy!!!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
~Destiny~
At the khan house-
Najma,Zoya,Dilshad,and Muskaan were in the kitchen chatting when Asad entered and sat down. Dilshad and Najma quickly gave him his coffee and cleaned everything on the table. Muskaan and Zoya just watched. Muskaan just rolled her eyes and started texting on her phone while Zoya just looked at Asad in annoyance and started playing games on her ipad. There was a moment of silence and Asad broke it.
Asad,"Muskaan when are you gonna get back to your job?"
Muskaan responded not looking up and her eyes still on her phone,"next month." Asad then spoke,"wait then why did you come so early."
Muskaan then looked at Asad with a sparkle of micheif in her eyes and sat at the table next to him and smiled with mischeif and said,"I came here earlier because I wanted to find a beigum for my bhaijaan." Asad looked at her annoyed while Zoya,Najma,and Dilshad giggled. Muskaan just smiled. Asad just stood and walked away annoyed.
Dilshad then sat next to Muskaan and said,"beta you should have not said that." Muskaan smiled and said,"Ammi its not my fault bhaijaan is still single." Muskaan,Najma,Zoya,and Dilshad just laughed even more.
Muskaan then stopped laughing and stood up and said,"Ok now I better apologise to Mr.khadoos." She smiled and left. Then Zoya spoke,"Phupi why isn't Mr.Khan married,I mean he is an attractive
man,I mean he must have had a lot of marriage proposals." Dilshad smiled and said,"He didn't accept them." Zoya then looked confused and said,"why?"
She responded and said,"because he couldn't find the right girl."
Zoya was confused and looked at Najma to Dilshad who were smiling.
In Asad's room-
Asad was in his room angry and he was on his chair with his back facing the door. He didn't notice that Muskaan came and then she
hugged the back of her bhaijaan and smiled and said,"Oh come on bhaijaan cheer up!,don't take my words to heart and please smile!."
Asad didn't smile and didn't say a word and was stilll angry. Then Muskaan sat down on the floor and put her elbow on his leg and smiled and said,"I know bhaijaan this is a challenge for you,but don't worry I will teach you!." Then she smiled really big,"See this is how you smile." She looked at Asad and frowned,"No bhaijaan see like this!" She got her hands and made him smile,"Perfect! now look perfect." Asad smiled a little and pinched her ears.
Muskaan then smiled and said,"Bhaijaan you are the best brother ever,please don't ever leave me." Muskaan then was in tears so was Asad and then he spoke soft,"Muskaan I will never leave my little sister ever and it will be you who will leave me after your nikkah." Muskaan then started crying and said,"No I will not get married I am never gonna leave my brother!." She then hugged Asad and Asad smiled and hugged her back. Muskaan broke the hug and wipped her tears and said,"ok enough of this emotional drama and I want to meet Ayaan when am I gonna meet him,I couldn't call him cause I wanted to see him and then talk to him.
Asad smiled and said,"Ok then get ready we ahve to leave in half an hour and go to Bhopal park,Ayaan is meeting us there." Muskaan smiled even wider and said,"Thank you bhaijaan! I am gonna get ready!." She left the room very happy and Asad watched her smiling.
In the Siqquidi house-
Ayaan was getting ready,it was almost time for him to go and he got out all his shirts and looked at them. Nikkhat,Nuzut,and Humeira were passing by and Nikkhat stopped them and pointed to him. The girls went into his room and then Nuzut was the first one to speak,"bhaijaan who are you gonna go out to meet that you are thinking so hard of what shirt to wear?" Ayaan looked at them and smiled,"A girl." Nikkhat smiled and said,"Who is the girl that is making my bhaijaan so restless to meet." Ayaan smiled and said,"Its not any normal girl,shes one number ka package!" Humeira was jealous so she just stood quiet and Ayaan noticed,"So someone seems a little jealous here,right Humeira Begum?" Humeira looked at him smiling evily,"Oh really? I am not jealous and you just go and enjoy your self,I have to go to my friends house to study." Ayaan,"Ok go ms.Jealous,I am gonna go and enjoy myself."
Humeira smiled and left and Ayaan just went back to looking at his shirts.

Rashid came back from work and saw Ayaan leaving and stopped him and said,"beta where are you going so nicely dressed up?" Ayaan smiled and said,"I am going to meet Muskaan." Rashid smiled and said,"Shes here? Why didn't-" Then he stopped upset and Ayaan said,"abbu how long will phupi be mad at you?" Rashid looked up and said," I don't know,but wait." Rashid got out his wallet from his pocket and took out some cash and handed it to Ayaan. Ayaan looked at him confused and said,"but abbu-" Rashid interrupted and said,"Buy a nice gift for Muskaan from my side." Ayaan smiled and hugged Rashid and left. Rashid was left thinking when his sister will forgive him (yes, in my story Rashid has a sister)

At the park-
Asad and Muskaan were at the park waiting for Ayaan. Muskaan looked at her watch and said,"Where is Ayaan,what is taking him so long?" Asad,"I am sure he stopped by to do something,you know how Ayaan is." Then Asad said,"I am gonna get coffee while we are waiting." Muskaan just nodded. Muskaan waited and was upset hoping that Ayaan didn't skip this. Then she heard a voice and smiled,"were you waiting for me Ms.Jhansi ki Rani?"

Muskaan turned around and smiled and saw Ayaan. She ran into his arms and was off the ground. Humeira was watching this crying and she left the park in tears not wanting to be alive right now.
Precap:Zoya is in Asad's room and Asad comes out shirtless and Zoya is shocked and turns away and Asad says,"Ap!"

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and please comment and like!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by AsYa_fan - 11 years ago
kdramafan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Res

Unres

Muskaan is fun!! Yeah I like herπŸ˜‰

I love her sibling bond with Asad. Too cute and sweet.

Haha Ayaan finding a perfect shirt for the meetπŸ˜† Crazy fellowπŸ˜†

Poor Humaira😭 Heartbroken. She silently loves Ayaan and is jealous of Muskaan. Hope Muskaan plays cupid to Ayaan-Humaira love story😳 when she comes to know about it.

Continue soon. I'll be waiting.

Love,

Diya

Edited by asyaforlife - 11 years ago
suchishah thumbnail
I loved ur flawless writing...I m stuck to it...but a request I don't want muskaan so much I mean...I wan t more of asad and zoya...thanx for pm...if possible pls pm me next time...it helps a lotEdited by suchishah - 11 years ago