Barun Sobti's Movies (6): Discuss here Only-Link P45

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey IPKKNDians ,

As the previous thread has exceeded the 150 page limit this new thread is being created to continue all BS Movie related discussions.

Link to previous thread(s):
1 - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3377799
2 - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3438867
3 - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3451257
4 - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3453645
5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3460082

All discussions pertaining to Barun Sobti's Movies : promos , sign up with new projects news . Post in this thread rather than spamming the forum meant for IPKKND .

DT will reserve the second post for Index , so members can navigate the thread easily . 

Thanks for cooperating .

IPKKND DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Warnings From Previous Thread:

his is to remind all members that this thread is for BS Movies and Movies ONLY. Making off topic posts and bringing in other actors/posting photos of them/discussing them is unacceptable.

Please consider this as your first and final warning on this issue, repeated rule breaking may lead to this thread being closed.

IPKKND Dev Team.

Reminder to members this thread is to discuss Barun's movies and only Barun's movies.

This thread should not be used for off topic discussion, bashing and discussion of other members

Any discussion relating to SPA should take place in the sticky thread SPA 2013 [Discuss here ONLY]

Lastly, remember to quote only 3 quotes per post.

FINAL WARNING

IPKKND DT
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Articles...

Movies

Barun Sobti gets in demand before debut film MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT hits the screen

After the buzz of MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT releasing early next year ... Barun Sobti is already in demand and in talks with a few leading production houses. 

BARUN SOBTI
BARUN SOBTI

Barun Sobti, who left his television audience awe-struck and drooling with his good looks and performance, is now chasing the film audience with the same. Barun would be making his film debut with MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT releasing early next year opposite Shenaz Treasurywala. With the buzz of the film spreading virally, Barun has been in a lot of demand and is being approached and in talks with a few leading production houses. 

On asking 'Mr. Right' about his new venture and film strategy, he says: "MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT will always be a very special film for me as it is my debut performance. Besides, I am also looking at doing other projects as well. My priority will always lie with a good script and a character-oriented role. The production houses, small or big, will not make any difference."

Barun visits Kolkata to do a recce for 22 Yards

Barun visits Kolkata to do a recce for 22 Yards
Barun Sobti
Barun Sobti, who set hearts aflutter with his portrayal of Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, was recently in Kolkata to do a recce for his film 22 Yards, in which he plays a cricket agent. 

The film is a story of a sports agent and a cricketer, where both make a comeback with each other's help. The international cricket industry is a backdrop for the film, being directed by Mitali Ghoshal. "I came to familiarize myself with the city before I start shooting here," said Barun. The team went to Eden Gardens, Maidan, Maharani Tea Stall and Rajarhat for the recce. 

"Kolkata is unadulterated. It has an old world charm but is also a busy, bustling city that has character. I also loved the people I met during the trip," said Barun, who has just finished shooting for his first film, Main Aur Mr Right with Shenaz Treasurywala. "I was supposed to start dubbing today. But couldn't because of a bad cold," he said. Well, get well soon and we wish you all the best for your silver screen debut Barun!

Pics

Edited by -chamkilli- - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yo...new thread...congrats everyone..🤗..hope to have another rocking discussions on hotwa😳
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...are we at the right place now?

So once again...congrats Barunians on 6th thread!!!!!

Full stop.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

yo...new thread...congrats everyone..🤗..hope to have another rocking discussions on hotwa😳

Finally a new thread= another round of discussion on hotwa
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly2312

Ok...are we at the right place now?

So once again...congrats Barunians on 6th thread!!!!!

Full stop.

Still no joke ðŸ˜­
polly_mk thumbnail
@chamkiliji I think you should edit your last post in Thread 5. So people come to this thread...not the one you created.
polly_mk thumbnail
No jokes for first few pages. 😆
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly2312

@chamkiliji I think you should edit your last post in Thread 5. So people come to this thread...not the one you created.

Dont worry mandy left her note