Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing..

Uff fed up Not again Amrit poisoning Agam's mind..when this torture be over..

Really someone should hit Agam on his head so as  he gets his memory..the day he will know  whom he is hell bent on destroying his own love.his wife..his dear ones..

Bani will be the saviour for Nimrit and will face these evils..
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh cvs. Give us shock by changing the storyline.
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasthanup

Oh cvs. Give us shock by changing the storyline.

yup...dats the best way to get back our interest and the real identity( twist n thrill) of the show...and  now that everyone knows the upcoming track its the correct time to change the track n shock the viewers...i hope Cvs read this post
anasuya43 thumbnail
After reading your mail Saveeta .i wanted to clarify my doubts
How  come Agam suddenly changed man? He was so angry with Nimrit he refused to attend video conferance call. with her...All these days Agam was shown as very balance person and never used to trust Amrit😕

Ok Amrit has brain washed..him ...that means his memory is back...or he is acting infront of Amrit that he is believing her😕 

OR he is not fully aware of what happened in these seven years...in his absence...
I am confused... ðŸ˜•
what is your version ...??
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya th CVs shud think o som intersring twists t story...turning amrit more n more evil is surely not th only way!!!😕
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Anasuyaji.."All these days Agam was shown as very balance person and never used to trust Amrit...

This i agree with you Agam was shown as a very balanced person.calm and smart businessman..any business deal..any problem he could tackle so easily..his fatherly instinct instantly made him saved Bani..his reaction towards Amrit was the subconscious which woke up thus strangling her..it was that level of hatred he had for Amrit..From that moment i thought Agam may have got back his memory partially or fully but his asking for apology to her got me in thought.is he faking it or its real?...

Ok Amrit has brain washed..him ...that means his memory is back...or he is acting infront of Amrit that he is believing her"...

The hope started to die about Agam getting back his memory when Amrit brainwashed him and he started to believe her rubbish against Nimrit.i mean i do find it illogical.. how come someone you loved so immensely even seeing her pic his heart would have reacted differently..i mean no hatred but a love feeling just like seeing Amrit he reacted with full hatred for her..his convo with vishal somehow confirmed it Agam has not really got back his memory..in fact completely lost it his brain as Amrit is manipulating such a smart guy like a kid..

Thats the disappointing bit somehow creatives have started to butcher Agam's character and memory loss is not an excuse.so crossing fingers there is more to this Agam acting like a puppet in the hands of Amrit..yug and we have a big twist in the upcoming epi..

anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you Saveeta for the clarification😛
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am very disappointed ... We do really not know that when Vishal takes Nimrit name Agam remembers something and suddenly after that Amrit brainwashed Agam's mind ... !!
    She told him every thing wrong about Nimrit ... even as Saveeta said that  even seeing her pic his heart would have reacted differently..i mean no hatred but a love feeling
agam was so lovable person .. i am very deep in thoughts what the hell Cv's are showing 
anasuya43 thumbnail
suddenly what has  happened to CV ...there must be some reason or 
sometimes in the serials  they butchered the character may same thing done to Agam 's character also...After watching three or four episodes we will get a correct picture of Agam.till then we have to wait wait wait😕