Series: Awaiting Your Reply- An Epistolary- PART 3

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello! *waves*

I've previously written stories for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? And well, I'm not a die hard fan of the show, so to speak, but this is a concept I thought of and well... here it is! The first part. This series is going to be in the form of an epistolary. An epistolary basically tells you a story in the form of letters. This is going to be a series of letters between Saras and Kumud, right up to the part till they actually meet and end up together. :)

Awaiting Your Reply

An Epistolary

Kumud,

I feel strange writing letters to you, when this is the zamana of emails. But yeah, I can find ponds in Dubai, I can do anything. And anyway, with your sucky internet connection, I think it is better off we stick to letters. So lets start this, shall we -

Kumud,

I can't marry you. Not because you're unattractive. If I may say so, you have an unnaturally attractive waist, but yeah, I can't marry you. Because a) I think my step mother has a crush on me and b) I don't like my father. Also because I fancy being a wannabe celibate. Jumping in and out of pools and all has it perks. The first one being that I really do manage to save a lot of water. Please don't smile like that, water conservation is every human's duty.

I understand you are the first graduate of Ratnagiri or whatever, but I happen to be the first wannabe celibate from a business family. What do you have to say to THAT, huh? That's right, take your graduation diploma and shove it up your... ahem. And I heard all about your fight for internet. Well, honey, it didn't do you much good. You still couldn't see beyond my eyes. Do you like my eyes, just out of curiosity. Not that I care about you liking my eyes, but yeah... considering that you only saw my eyes, you could say something. Why are you giving me that look? Don't ask me how I know that, I just do. Celibates have been known to have psychic powers. My inner eye vision tells me that you were giving me that look. I don't like people who give me that look, so I won't marry you.

Bas!

Yours Sincerely,

Saraswatichandra

PS - I like to be known by the first 5 letters of his name only.

PPS - Awaiting your reply, kind of.

I don't send PMs, sorry. It is just too much work. I'll be updating the title though, so you are welcome to stalk. I hope you like this effort of mine. Please do comment, it is what encourages me the most. Also - Please don't look for sense into this, I was feeling bored after studying for the exams 😆

Edited by V323 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reflorated thumbnail

-Index-

Part One - Scroll Up

Part Two - Page Two

Part Three - Page 4
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazin deary 😊
Dis is sumthin unique n fresh 👏
Do continue soon dear... 😳
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
N vll surely gonna stalk... 😆
reflorated thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mith-

Amazin deary 😊
Dis is sumthin unique n fresh 👏
Do continue soon dear... 😳

Originally posted by: -Mith-

N vll surely gonna stalk... 😆

Aww, thank you so much! Yes I plan to. 😃

-Vee
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
See,this is why I love your writing ! 😆 It is always different and fun ! 😆 Will pakka stalk you !😛 Do update soon ! 🤗
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
So THAT is why you wanted me to continue Ps:I Hate you out of the blue 😆 I love this bey,very tongue-in-cheek.Waiting for Sundari ji to reply :D #Isshtalker
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing,It is!Haven't seen anyone writing like this <3 Unique and Refreshing.
reflorated thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amethyst.

So THAT is why you wanted me to continue Ps:I Hate you out of the blue 😆 I love this bey,very tongue-in-cheek.Waiting for Sundari ji to reply :D #Isshtalker

She caught me out. 😆 

I was half way through writing this letter when I remembered that story 😆
tes_v1 thumbnail
Your epistle had me 🤣! So yes, I'm game! 😆 Wonder what Kumud's reaction to this will be.