Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Yankees

He hammed throughout the film, nothing was believable abt his character, his acting made a mockery out of the illness and above all the script was lousy. Need I say more? πŸ₯³

I thought he did a fairly decent job as in Autistic person, they are not supposed to be mentally handicapped just social awkward and speak and interact differently. The story, editing and screenplay could have been much better but maybe besides Aamir I do not see anyone even trying that role.

Agreed, it might be one of his weaker performances compared to his other Filmfare performances, but it was still one of the best performances of that particular year and deserved recognition.

Originally posted by: KkkingKhan

I thought he did a fairly decent job as in Autistic person, they are not supposed to be mentally handicapped just social awkward and speak and interact differently. The story, editing and screenplay could have been much better but maybe besides Aamir I do not see anyone even trying that role.

Agreed, it might be one of his weaker performances compared to his other Filmfare performances, but it was still one of the best performances of that particular year and deserved recognition.

guzarish me hrithik was far better 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Yankees

He hammed throughout the film, nothing was believable abt his character, his acting made a mockery out of the illness and above all the script was lousy. Need I say more? πŸ₯³

i think BW has sum weakness towards mentally unstable characters thats why for Hrithik for KMG and SRK for MNIK won 😡 mentally unstable character=automatically award-winning πŸ˜†
KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chikna_Mundaa

guzarish me hrithik was far better 

Yet all the awards went to SRK, not just from Filmfare but all award shows. Before you say its because its SRK, this is the SAME Hrithik Roshan that won a Filmfare award Kaho Na Pyar Hai and Dhoom 2!

Yet all the awards went to SRK, not just from Filmfare but all award shows. Before you say its because its SRK, this is the SAME Hrithik Roshan that won a Filmfare award Kaho Na Pyar Hai and Dhoom 2!

i m just saying hrithik was far better then SRK in 2010
and yes he won unfair awards like in koi mil gaya dhoom2 and kaho na pyar ha so as SRK wins Undeserving awards 1 or 2 time in my opinoin πŸ˜ƒ
only time he deserve was in 2008 i think jodha akbar πŸ˜›
Edited by Chikna_Mundaa - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=KkkingKhan]Rank Shah Rukh Khans Filmfare Awards Performances

Best Actor Popular and Critics

My rankings:

1) My name is Khan
2) Baazigaar
3) CHak de India
4) DevdaS
5) Swades
6) the rest 2gather

such versatility...and such diverse roles...still ppl refer 2 him as the "romantic hero"πŸ₯±...frustrating..although the romantic thing is his thing..and noone can beat him on tht😊.the first ever hero i hv fallen in love wid...my all time favourite..Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 11 years ago
KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chikna_Mundaa

i m just saying hrithik was far better then SRK in 2010
and yes he won unfair awars like in koi mil gaya dhoom2 and kaho na pyar ha so as SRK wins Undeserving awards 1 or 2 time in my opinoin πŸ˜ƒ
only time he deserve was in 2008 i think jodha akbar πŸ˜›

Once again that is your opinion. Hrithik did not pick up an award at ANY award function nor was his performance good enough even for a Critics trophy.

I think what hurt Guzaarish is that such a serious issue/topic was taken way too lightly by SLB in the film. 

Once again that is your opinion. Hrithik did not pick up an award at ANY award function nor was his performance good enough even for a Critics trophy.

I think what hurt Guzaarish is that such a serious issue/topic was taken way too lightly by SLB in the film. 

agree to disagree πŸ‘πŸΌ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chak De India
My Name Is Khan
Swades
Baazigar
Kabhie Haa Kabhie Naa
Mohabbatein
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Dil To Pagal Hai

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

Devdas

KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Chak De India

My Name Is Khan
Swades
Baazigar
Kabhie Haa Kabhie Naa
Mohabbatein
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Dil To Pagal Hai

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

Devdas

You did not like his performance in Devdas blue ice??