Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
none were great... ðŸ˜”

I liked Wanted though! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: slumgod.

You can still rank the best of the horrible movies.

Can't decide between these 100 crore masterpieces. All are equally Heart numbing.😊
Karenina thumbnail
For anybody who thinks Dabbang is a bad movie, that person has lost his mind, is biased, or has no sense of cinema.

Dabbang had one of the most powerful characters in the history of Indian Cinema in Chulbul Pandey. That characters was perfectly written and perfectly adapted on the screen by Salman Khan. It's one of those lessons for scriptwriters and directors on how to create and handle a character.

Dabbang 2 was atrocious, but Dabbang was a splendidly made movie.
KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

For anybody who thinks Dabbang is a bad movie, that person has lost his mind, is biased, or has no sense of cinema.

Dabbang had one of the most powerful characters in the history of Indian Cinema in Chulbul Pandey. That characters was perfectly written and perfectly adapted on the screen by Salman Khan. It's one of those lessons for scriptwriters and directors on how to create and handle a character.

Dabangg also had an excellent villain Sonu Sood, Cheddi Singh. Prakash Raj was excellent in Wanted and Singham but he was ATROCIOUS in Dabangg 2!!! I do not think that was even his actual voice that was used in Dabangg 2. When Chulbuls mother died in Dabangg you could feel something, I felt absolutely NOTHING when Sonakshi was pushed by Prakash Raj in Dabangg 2, and that fault lies entirely on Arbaaz Khan.

The second needed to be helmed once again by Abhinav Kashyap, had he directed this one also I think it would have given 3 Idiots a run for its money!
d-_-b thumbnail

Or they have different taste than you when it came to entertainment. I just couldn't sit past half an hour of that shit.😊
Karenina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KkkingKhan

Dabangg also had an excellent villain Sonu Sood, Cheddi Singh. Prakash Raj was excellent in Wanted and Singham but he was ATROCIOUS in Dabangg 2!!! I do not think that was even his actual voice that was used in Dabangg 2. When Chulbuls mother died in Dabangg you could feel something, I felt absolutely NOTHING when Sonakshi was pushed by Prakash Raj in Dabangg 2, and that fault lies entirely on Arbaaz Khan.

The second needed to be helmed once again by Abhinav Kashyap, had he directed this one also I think it would have given 3 Idiots a run for its money!

Yes, I agree. Dabbang had terrific storytelling along with brilliant performances, dialogues, and punch lines. Arbaaz completely ruined the franchise with D2, and if the third is being made, I hope they give it to somebody else.

Even, I didn't feel anything when Prakash Raj pushed Sona. It was so dry and you really didn't have any reason to care. Plus, when the movie ended, I was like, bas? It's over? Probably the worst "big" movie of last year. That or JTHJ.

This content was originally posted by: .DejaVu

Or they have different taste than you when it came to entertainment. I just couldn't sit past half an hour of that shit.😊

And, just because I don't like Continental and prefer Chinese, I would have to be very naive and ignorant to call continental food "bad" or something similar.

I hope you got the essence.
Edited by Kareenafanatic - 11 years ago
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

a kareena kapoor fanatic saying others have lost their mind and explaining the intricate details of a cheap masala in terms of script n screenplay?

kareena bhi aapko kahegi - apne hothon ko ungli se haan chipkale beti fevvicol se

d-_-b thumbnail

And, just because I don't like Continental and prefer Chinese, I would have to be very naive and ignorant to call continental food "bad" or something similar.

I hope you got the essence.

Nope if you don't like the food you can always say the food tasted like shit.😆