Frequent Posters

snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved today episode and I loved Shiv more today😳
snowy80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i thought its awkward discussion.cvs handled it very well.maturdly and sensibly.and sids acting is cherry on cake. what a fabulous and matured acting by sid.hatts off to u sid/shiv.

Some how i felt giving a tight slap to Ira, headstrong woman, Saanchi is young Ira, god save anandi from such nanad and sasu ma. Saanchi should be kicked out and sent to hostel.
I would like a story line where Sanchi falls in love and gets pregnant and the guy decieves her saying we are modern so you should have taken precaution, you get lost. Tab ma aur beti ko pata chalega. Let her do a drawing room conference for her daughter at that time.
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid as Shiv rocked today, what a wonderfful way of putting across his point and putting Ira's fears to rest, he seems to be more mature than his Mom and Mom has passed her immature genes to her daughter!!!!
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ira was more like a child being stubborn, almost like she wanted the consumation there and now. She was not mature and didn't handle the matter with care. Choti maa was more sensible in her approach when she asked anandi if there was any problem but ira discussed it with nearly everyone except shiv and anandi. If that was my mother in law interfering in such a personal matter  talking about it to everyone I would disown her as that trust and respect for her would have gone. 
khus1973 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shiv was just superb.and chotima and her undertsanding and acting very good.These two were very good .

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

sid was awesome today...I m sure he can pull the entire show on his broad shoulders ;-)
excellent acting...I m still watching just for sid

I am still going to watch bv for shiv.  I just hope that new actress knows some acting and looks pretty in heavy sarees. I did not prat was initially but around sagai time she really started looking pretty.  In the pink nightie they were burning the screen.  I hope like Sid said it is reel chemistry and they are actors.  So hope to see even hotter chemistry with new anandi.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdjha

Sid was just just awesome today...he handled his mom very well and his expressions were bang on...concern for sumitra, bit of an anger towards ira and then explaining her everything...the dialogues were also very good...i am just watchin BV for Sid...and i think we are going to see yet another beautiful scene between Shiv-Sumitra-Bhairon...hope anandi knows this when she is back...😊

So CVs did manage to make up for Sids absense last week by giving him max screen time this week...i hope we see him even for next 2 days...😉

Ira shud have felt like a worm.  Go hide your face Ira.  CM came out with flying colors.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Some how i felt giving a tight slap to Ira, headstrong woman, Saanchi is young Ira, god save anandi from such nanad and sasu ma. Saanchi should be kicked out and sent to hostel.
I would like a story line where Sanchi falls in love and gets pregnant and the guy decieves her saying we are modern so you should have taken precaution, you get lost. Tab ma aur beti ko pata chalega. Let her do a drawing room conference for her daughter at that time.

i always think saanchi will have some kind of problem like this because if they are stretchting this awakward behaviour of saanchi then there must be reason...saanchi will surely have a story of her own in future and it may be about this pregnency only seeing she never listens to anyone and gives her own gyaan