Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
One word that came to my mind after the concluding chapter was "Beautiful". Absolutely loved the way the event was described. There couldn't have been any better way for Arnav to thank NK for whatever he did for Khushi and him. It felt so good reading about the achievement of NK. Finally he was successful. The proposal was equally beautiful and the ending was just perfect. Loved the NK story. Thanks for the pm :) 
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute6

Awwie
so so intense nd beautiful..
Surprise was just wow..:)
nd i luved the way u described d hapenings of d show..
Could actualy imagine it..
Is dis story complte or more parts are on d way..
I just wish it never ends..:)
amazing update

Hello my dear,  

Thank you for your comments and being such an avid reader and follower of my NK love story.  I have an epilogue left on this one that will be my next post.  For a focused NK story, the epilogue will be the conclusion.  However, my series of OS & SS will have him and Maya popping in and out.  Do follow my Index that's in my signature to read my other works.

Hopefully in the continuum, it will all be one big saga, so you never need to miss them.  I have a few One Shots and then will follow Anjali's love story.  So do keep tuned.

Regards!
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww...That was just perfect ...
I loved the proposal and the ending was beautiful..
Waiting for the epilogue and I would loved to see them pop up in other stories and maybe NK can speak a smattering of Tamil too !!

srishti_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww! This was a long update and I absolutely loved it! Everything was so perfect in this! The beginning itself gave me an indication that this would be wonderful! I loved the way Khushi forgot everything else once she saw Arnav descending down the stairs, they both have such an effect over each other! And that remark on the red nose, you fit it in your story so perfectly! I also loved the fact that both of the Raizada Bahus were going to be the showstoppers for the AR Annual Fashion Show! The way you described the Fashion show and the minute details of the whole process was amazing! I was quite impressed with that! Finally, everyone got to know what NK had been doing all this while! The whole re-union when everybody congratulates NK, the celebration of the success, the family coming together and enjoying, all these things were beautiful! Such scenes automatically would bring a smile on anyone's face! Great job! I always love it when anyone says that Khushi has transformed Arnav, I have said that before also but every time I read anything like that, I become extremely happy! And he proposed her for marriage in front of everyone, that was so cute! And the romance in the rain, that was breathtaking! The way you described the advent of rains, that part was very well written! Superb job! Everything was perfect, their kiss, the confessions, the fun element, Nk indeed couldn't have had a better day with Maya! This particular chapter was so well written! Amazing! You are a wonderful writer! Keep writing always! Fantastic work! Thank you for the PM! Stay blessed! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drkk

lovd dis update. Beautifuly written. At last nk suceeded. Love maya nk. Hats off 2 d thought of payal's maternity collections. Is d story ending here?

Thank you dear!  I have an epilogue left that puts a bow on this story.  However as I mentioned previously, NK and Maya will keep popping in and out of my other one shots and short stories that I have in the pipeline.  So you will not completely miss them.

Regards!
SPMom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an amazing conclusion for the story... Indu you are really incredible. What a well written story in every aspect may it be romance, art , nature, emotions..just perfect!! As already I am yet again I became a biggest fan of yours :).
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPMom

Wow what an amazing conclusion for the story... Indu you are really incredible. What a well written story in every aspect may it be romance, art , nature, emotions..just perfect!! As already I am yet again I became a biggest fan of yours :).

Oh my Gosh!  That's a lot of compliments, I am humbled and honored Haritha dear!  Glad you like them so much. 😊 And good to see you in these pages reading and commenting all recovered and well again!  Thank you dearest.πŸ€—
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally I got to the remaining chapters ! πŸ˜ƒ
What a wonderful narration.
loved all the twists and turns of the story.
Very natural and apt. I loved how the whole story came together with all the characters gathered for the finale πŸ˜Š
My favorite is the narration of the fashion show itself.

That was a smart way to reveal the surprise.
It was indeed a sweet surprise even from a viewer standpoint.
I did not expect the "bharat ki darshan" woven into the surprise !

Bravo πŸ‘
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbug

finally I got to the remaining chapters ! πŸ˜ƒ

What a wonderful narration.
loved all the twists and turns of the story.
Very natural and apt. I loved how the whole story came together with all the characters gathered for the finale πŸ˜Š
My favorite is the narration of the fashion show itself.

That was a smart way to reveal the surprise.
It was indeed a sweet surprise even from a viewer standpoint.
I did not expect the "bharat ki darshan" woven into the surprise !

Bravo πŸ‘

Finally Jhanu my darling you read and commentedπŸ˜›  I am happy - der aaye par durust aaye πŸ˜Š  Thank you.  Don't skip reading the epilogue to be posted on Thursday am PDT😊
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice! πŸ‘
So happy for Maya  & NK... 
The show was well described. what will be the next part on?