TRP - Steady/ GRP - Sony is up.. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Grp mainly coz of filmfare..nothing else...baaki chalo rise nahi hua..that's good...otherwise cv's n unte chattepatte ko uchalne ka mauka mil jaata

tfs Tanu
Originally posted by kaks0211

TFS...Some improvement would have been good..Just cant digest how shows like Anamika can have TRPs of 1...Would really like to know the composition of audience based on whose viewing the TRP s are being compiled...You cannot expect audience who like to see absurd things like "atript aatma" and "chudails" to also see and Like KTLK...
thrs a demographic war of TRPs..

with Rajasthan UP and MP included the shows for urban class ppl wud take a hit.. its the case with KTLK.. tho i dont like thr current tracks at all.. the charm of KTLK is lost..

the backdrop of stories tell intrsting facts abt the type of audience thy r targetting.. the channels r targetting smaller cities.. like Bhopal, Lucknow, Allahabad, haryana, Kanpur.. Rajkot.. Baroda.. etc..  thy have shifted thr base from villages to these smaller economically growing cities or towns as mentioned in one article..

tho sony's concept of shows totally baffles me... for weekend thy have shows for urban class thy cant find rite show concepts for weekdays!  Thy seem highly confused.. thy have range of shows tht targets a really diverse viewers.. thy dont have loyal viewers like Star or Zee or colors who wud watch anything out of jst fondness for channel!!😆  No really its true.. many of ppl wat thm jst coz thy r addicted to those channels!!🤔

Star and Zee is coming with very dffrnt type of snows tht can touch base with families.. thy r sort of family dramas rather thn luv stories.. devoid of the usual saas-bahu kitchen politics and addressing some really socially relevant issues betn Saas-bahu.. i can say tht at least thy r not those usual Ekta types saas bahu shows..😳

U see Veera on SP.. a refreshing change of locales.. story.. even actors.. Pyaar ka Dard has an intrsting family fued going on, which origially started with same kind of luv story..  thn i like Housewife hai..  addressing simple day to day matters (tho sometimes highly overdone or underdone.. still a fresh concept!) thn thrs Qubool hai on Zee is again a thriller blended with luv story..a differnt kinda  concept tht v hadnt seen since long time!😳 

one shud watch thm while thy r new and still carry those refreshing concepts.. dump thm once thy get stale..😆..

unfortunately KTLK is getting stale.. !😔... thy have been repeating thr tracks without any substantial story!!

Daksh.. Divya.. yuck!! wat r CVs upto.. or r the makers simply not intrstd in this show anymore..   no dbt the actors wud start looking for more lucrative options.. I wudnt blame KK or SK if thy venture out of this sad disappointing KTLK saga!

@acheiver,you fears are not out of place,earlier very frequently we got updates from KK,Sk regarding shoots,tracks,but not now,when we as a viewer have so many greivances,how come actors wont,I really feel for Sharad,he has given his best to this show
Originally posted by kaks0211

TFS...Some improvement would have been good..Just cant digest how shows like Anamika can have TRPs of 1...Would really like to know the composition of audience based on whose viewing the TRP s are being compiled...You cannot expect audience who like to see absurd things like "atript aatma" and "chudails" to also see and Like KTLK...

Kakoli, you have to understand one thing, Anamika is story of a chudail and they are showing that. Who decided to see this after seeing its promo, they are getting what they wished to see. It is matter of choice.

But ,we had chosen to see KTLK a heart-warming love story of age-gap couple Ashni. But , how many people talked abt their age-gap after their marriage other than DD, Aditi ? Now, it has became a story of Psychos in Ashni's life. Hatke serial banane ke chakkar me ek normal serial bhi nehi de pa raha hae. KTLK has deprived its viewers so much that many loyal viewers left the show in instalments. So, TRP  is 0.6 only. Till it was based on Dhoop Kinare it was gr8. But the moment it came out of the shadow of DK, serial lost its magic , charm & class. Except some scenes & dialogues which are really very good nothing is there. Writer has failed totally as well as others responsible for the serial.

One thing I have realised , why Ekta is ruling TV industry for so many years. It is only because she is delivering stories what her viewers liked. May be I am not her viewer but she has a big audience & they are not all stupid. She feels the pulse of her audience and react in that way. When a person tops in any field he/she is positively talented has some thing which cannot be ignored.

CVs & writers of KTLK has never realised our wish, our choice, our outlook. We all have given so many wonderful suggestions in IF but nothing worked. They are showing what they want to & we are waiting for golden times to back. Only they are serving same material in more & more worser packages & ofcourse they cannot handle any track properly , many of it started superbly but lost in transit. Now we are seeing the serial only because of Ashni & wait eagerly to see some beautiful Ashni moments.

Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago