|| Qubool Hai-Written Update-27th Feb- Epi 88 ||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt

Dilshad's guest introduces her to Haseena B and she says how she came to offer her prayers and she can never miss a chance to offer her service and even reminds her off how they have met before and Dilshad finally is able to recollect

-Asad comes to Zoya and asks her for the photographs and she retorts saying why and he is a;; stumped and she says if u want to help and that you care why cant u simply say so and that why do u have to beat around the bush and Asad says are u done and asks for the photographs and she hands them over and says she needs to go for the Quran reading and Asad looks at her dress and says like this and she is like now dont go in yr Jahaapanah mode and open that rule book and that one shud do this or that dont start with it please and leaves

-At the Quran reading Haseena Bi and all are surprised at Zo's dressing sense but keep quiet and Razia too arrives there hiding her face and sits in the prayer meet and finds out the way to Dilshad's room as Zo goes there to get Dilshad's medicines since its time for her to have them

-The maid and her kid with the doll arrive as well and Najma guides the maid to get some work done while she tells her kid to stay put

-Asad -Ayaan meet and Asad hands Ayaan the job of finding what place it is as in the photograph handed over by Zo and tells do it for me and if not for me but for the guest at my place and Ayaan agrees to do it for the guest as she got them to meet and Asad says everyone inc the guest think he is wrong and that cant Ayaan forgive him and Ayaan says I can may b if u get me introduced to that guest at yr place and Asad agrees and draws him into a hug and Ayaan reciprocates after hesitating a bit

-Razia in Dilshad's bedroom snooping around and Dilshad too arrives so she hides and despite being on the brink of getting caught she still gets away

-Razia after Dilshad leaves the room hears the doll talking and finds out how its with the maids kid and says how this doll shudnt reach no ones hand .

-Razia snooping around and hiding herself and reaches the kid and asks for the doll but the kid refuses and begins to cry 😆 and so the maid arrives and Razia cooks up a story to save herself😆

-Dilshad prays that Rashid's innocence be proved to the world and Zo prays for the family

-Once the Prayers are over ,Haseena along with her friend taunts Zo openly for her dressing sense and insult her to the core and calls out to Razia who is busy hiding and snooping around

-Dilshad openly defends Zo and questions their judgement and says how clothes dont determine how one is and how there heart is or how pure they are ..

-Razia spots the doll as she is leaving and decides to destroy the only evidence that exists  and decides to get to it but Dilshad comes calling and asks her for her intro and Razia is all scared and so fakes a cough attack and her aide aka Haseena' Bi's friend comes calling asking her to come along and Dilshad is left wondering and even as she is leaving Razia keeps looking at the doll.

-Z gets a court order in Asad's name and is about to take it to his room when Dilshad intervenes and takes the papers from her and asks her to not tell Asad anything abt this

-Precap- Razia torturing Badi Bi and threatening her and other side Asad questioning Zo abt why she lied to him abt the court order

They AsYa and Asad-Ayaan bits were👏 and i do apologise if the religious bit is a little off as I am not too familiar with the technicalities 😳

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update. 🤗
what's that court order??/
it was such a wonderful episode...
thanks pooja. I hope ayan is not going to come in between asya. I would prefer it if he would unite asya
Thanks for the written update love <3
Its interesting how Razia just happen to see and find the doll whereas those living in that house have not noticed it once?  

I hope Razia does not kill Badi B with her torture, what a devil Razia is. Hope truth comes out soon.
thanks for the lovely update -RD-
Great update Poo <3

I'm glad that the show is focusing on more logical issues other than love. Good going QH! Double hits for KSG <3