Its SwaRon's love story NOT swayam's love story-_- - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i agree with u!! enjoying cute ss moment but want proper movement in ss track, itz stuck there only!!! swayam love care concern feeling fine but what about sharon??? n k she cant admit it that she love/like swayam but atleast she can show it na, like today swayam gave full reaction for sharon wearing saree n sharon just smile, something is irestable when u like someone u just cant stop adoring him n yaha sharon sae jayada reaction toe mane diya. now tomorrow also swayam will adore sharon, will complement, will treat her like princess n she will just walk out i m tired now😡!!! in precap when swayam says mae ordinary lag raha tumre samne i want sharon to answer swayam!!! i want to know sharon pov about swayam now!!! 
i agree with you totally

once they give cute & awee-wish swaron scene..no complaint with that but where is the continuity in that one moment she is pouring her heart out ..weeping in silence  but why not  show all this to swayam..the guy who know her better..inside  out
the only guy who can brake all  walls of her defense to be with her.
when on earth she will get that he is not any knight in shining armor HE IS HER ARMOR instead.

i want this story to move forward...where swayam is in love & he made sharon realize what she feel for him is not less than love  MAY BE NOT WITH SAME INTENSITY BUT YES SHE LOVES HIM 

but W*F is happening this asthma track is pulling them more away ..i want them to share the pain & beautiful realationship.
i want them to tackle this situation together ..i want her to trust him ..
but this track is getting more annoying 😕 

Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
Well expressed Rosh bcoz it was quite obvious from the precap they had shown us last week that the asthma attack was nowhere near a climax point...

The only thing left to see was how much progress wuld be seen...I feel ur right in making this topic today, as we know tomorrow is gonna still concentrate on the felicitation party...mebbe spiced with a few tender Swaron dance moments...we have been seeing small subtle Swaron sequences which have shown us in their own way, how Swayam has been making slow but sure inroads into the Sharon facade of insensitiveness towards his words, actions et al...it does show that Swayam is getting more and more positive and gud to see that too...

But as u rightly pointed out, the part that they leave to our imagination - the more complicated part of Sharon's inner turmoil is not something that should be narrowed down to a monologue ...like they once made her say - relationship khatam hone se emotions toh nahi khatam hotey - she is currently at that juncture (of pretension) ... 

Whatever external front she puts up, she is human, someone who is extremely sensitive and that is what makes her different, so why not show that...now, at this stage, they don't let her dance properly to express herself, they don't give us an outpouring of what dilemma goes on in her mind all the time - even a simple act like wearing a sari on her part could be reflected through her thoughts, as to why she chose to do that and how much it has to do with Swayam, but again we are left to presume, assume whatever...

Such dragging once again forces one to think why always the SwaRon story gets stretched like a rubberband and why when they begin a track on Swaron, it always reaches no man's land and gets struck there            
Frankly speaking, I too wanted post something like taht.. but then I thought if I keep posting everyday about the same things then people will get bored.

To be true, I wanna say these days even after getting some cute moments of SwaRon, I feel they weren't SwaRon moments, they were Swayam's.
I feel greatly disappointed to say that I am losing my interest in SwaRon. I dont know why, but its the truth. 
I seriously dont know how many people I am offending by saying such things, but guys its not that, taht I am not a SwaRon fan, I definitely m a SwaRonian and would always love SwaRon no matter what. But being a SwaRon fan, does that mean that I should always find it interesting? I mean hota hai yaar.. and thats completely my POV.
I feel that the sharon's character been taken in a wrong direction..!! 
See first of all, I was disappointed with the fact that the CVs took lot of time searching for new Sharon, saying that it is difficult to find a dancer as well as one who suits Sharon's character. Thik hai, that was accepted. But then came Sharon's asthma track, then I thought k agar nahi karvani thi dance, toh itna tym q lagaya sharon ko laane mein..!! what was the need of bringing such daily soap twist in the show? but then I accepted even that thinking k Sharon's asthma would bring SwaRon closer and together. 
Everyday I would see the episode with the hope that aaj swayam ko pata chalega but no, this hasn't happened yet.

And then I also thought Sharon's way of ignoring Swayam is wrong.
I know ignorance her way of depicting love, it shows the essence of love. But there is a way to ignore people, a way in which the other person doesn't feel insulted.
But the way she does is insulting. I wonder how does swayam take it. and then always assume that it is his true love. 

How much ever I love the character of swayam  but I am aware that this person is purely and solely fictional..!! and this act of Swayam feeling not insulted or hurt at Sharon's action makes him more fictional.
I love fictional characters but koi itna bhi fictional nahi hona chahiye k vo fiction hi na lage, vo impossibility lage. I know m sounding weird.

And the dragging of Asthma track is screwing me up. I feel pity on Swayam everyday pata nahi kyun.

So these some of those infinite thoughts which come to my mind. I know I may be wrong. but I just said what I feel.
I m really sorry if I sounded offensive. this was completely my pov and I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Edited by riafulwani - 11 years ago
agree with you yaar and about today episode  i think they are going to grag this till tomorrow n precap kuch naya masale dhal dhenge...wo next week thursday pe aayega ya phir aayega tho kuch nayi tharikese aayega...after today precap i am not expecting anything from this party
Much needed post shaani and your title says it all!!!

We all know that Swayam is tagged as lover boy, but does that mean we only get his side of the story shown? ðŸ˜³

I agree that initially it was Swayam's love story but now it has tuned into SwaRon's love story; if we still keep on getting only Swayam's POV, what's the difference between earlier episodes and now?  ðŸ¤”

We did enjoy that small POV of Sharon; but does that mean that's enough? nope!!! Plz CV's.. Plz CV's show us Sharon's love for Swayam!!! 

Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago

Bang on post dear. Couldn't agree less. Swayam's feeling are so clear that the person seeing him for the first time can tell the boy is head over heals in love but when it comes to sharon everything is simply complicated and just complicated.

Alteast CVs should show who sharon feel at least to us. So, that we can get clear view of her emotions for swayam. Swayam by god the boy has tolarance. I mean how long can you stand a person always trying to shoving you off and insulting you at every possible oppertunity? I know sharon hate to do this but still it hurts to see.
Very nice post.
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

This has been my concern from long and we have addressed this in different topics. 
We hardly get any POV from Sharon, and when we do they are really vague..nothing in specific to the current situation or about Swayam.
All this is happening to an extent that it does feel like we are getting just Swayam's side of story which is not adding much to SwaRon. 
We can't be left to imagine every small detail and this is highly disappointing..
Having nothing more to add thats not been said in numerous posts before... 
CV's please get a grip on the script...

Well said Sudha. Whats frustrating is we hardly get a POV leave alone about the current situation. Last week now look like a fluke where some how we got one. Seriously Cv's get a grip on story an the characters.

n u said it all rosh..i have nuthing to add further...y just one sided story wen v knw pyaar dono side se...y v get just swayam's reaction..his pov...y just his side f story...story is about two ppl den y is being ignored...n ignoring sharon..her pov..her side f story is d reasn f shaant SS story since 2 yrs...

i dont understand y CVs r doing dis..y dey r killing SS charm...sometime dis cute sweet moment also irritates me coz dey r just random filler...
as u mentioned swayam prepared breakfast for her...n after dat scene changed n direct clg scene...i was like seriously...
swayam care soo much for sharon..wat sharon's reaction on dem..
We want sharon's monologue...