Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just find out that our author gt IF tag with her name..u became a Dazzler...congrads..iss khushi mein ek update dijiye na pls...
Anya_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AwesomeFF.. Totally loved the characterization of Arnav and Khushi.. Pls update soon...
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Aap log itna bol rahe hain toh main mana kaise kar sakti hoon? πŸ˜³ 
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It felt like a cliff hanger ! But glad you updated today...

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
What a dhaasoon update...

Maar dalogi kavi...absolutely Mar daala.

The flashbacks were awesome... The movie scene...was super romantic... Too cute..
Anjali Nani conversation making sense...totally clear..

The ring that Khushi is wearing..Arnav chose for her and put it on her finger..

Now please give some sindoor flashback too..

Lehanga flashback was delicious..πŸ‘..he wants the lehanga for himself...
Demanding her to wear red...

The clock is ticking...tick tock..
NKcannot marry her boss..
 She got married 10 years ago..

Teri ore Teri ore...what an apt song.. So well suited for arshi..
What I like is that song is like 5 years ago.. So well suited ... Awesome..
 We kept on saying gulistan... Gulistan... She had some wet dreams... That was dreams or flashback...😳

Safe to say I am rushing to read again... I will have sweet dreams..

This is mostest favorite FF,... And I love this push pull compress depress Arnav

By the way Shyamu has the jacket from amarvilas .. He thinks they slept in amarvilas..

Please Shyamu dejavu desert rose...but no he wants to save Khushi from badnaami does Shyam Khushi to marry the indifferent NK.🀒

I hope I am making sense it's close to midnight here.
Edited by msin - 11 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
That was Fabulous <3
Loved it
Edited by -Sadi- - 11 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Kavi awww u r  a sweetheart for understanding...upma banaya re uss deen finally. 

Waise u know one thing I wanted to add. I do feel sorry for Arnav I really do, he is confused bcos he does not know the past I understand his turmoil. BUt  he has not shown any confidence either in the past or present for Khushi to reveal sucha thing about his mom. Rather in the present he did not even accept Anjali casting a doubt on their mom...how is khushi expected to confide in him seeing that...

Somewhere he seems to have blinded by his mother's pain that even her behavior towards Anjali went unnoticed by him. I am not blaming him I understand that Anjali was elder and he may have been too young to understand the dynamics but even now as an adult he is not open to the idea that his mom may have made a mistake...

( Sayu is going to kill me for this comment)

Bhaktuuu @BOLD
see the difference is you understand his turmoil but I FEEL his turmoil...  and Trust is to be gain and earn by both the parties... why didn't Khushi trust Aranv in the past with what ever his mother did?? Why didn't she give him a chance to decide whether he will take his mom's side or the truths side?? what confidence did she shown in Arnav in the past to expect him to show confidence in her in present???

talli ek hath se nahi bajati haine meri jannn...πŸ˜›

musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

What an amazing yet emotional update...simply loved it.

I loved the FB's...beautiful,...the first one with Arnav holding her hand while watching the movie was sweet and the second one of their dance was so romantic...just feel sad for both of them...

So Anjali and Nani are trying to get khushi and Arnav together...😊...this was their plan...

Arnav and NK are truly buttheads...One can't understand that she does not love him and the other can't understand she loves him too much...so much that she does not want to defile his memory of his mom by telling him the truth...

Why is khushi always stuck in such situations where she has to suffer and sacrifice...For arnav by not revealing the truth...for her family for the obligation that they adopted her and she owes them...

Why is the marriage suddenly preponed? Poor khushi...Hoping Arnav comes in time to stop the marriage or at least NK realises that she does not love him...
Update soon...can't wait...
Edited by musicfan5 - 11 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. the marriage is so quick... i know Arnav will come back soon.. waiting..