Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

OMG - article (Adult content - enter at own risk)

Annie0247 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG is this article for real?? I mostly a silent reader but I didn't see anything on the forum about this article. Could this be for real?

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Will RK and Madhu have unprotected sex?

LETTY MARIAM ABRAHAMLAST UPDATED: 10.07 AM IST 02.26.2013
Tags:
Colors Madhubala, Colors New Show Madhubala, Drashti Dhami, Madhu, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Drashti Dhami, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Madhu,Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon RK, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Updates, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Vivian, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: RK Fakes Love, Madhubala Tv Show, Rishab, Rishab And Madhubala, RK, RK And Madhu, RK And Madhu Have Unprotected Sex, Vivian Dsena
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Will RK and Madhu have unprotected sex?
comments 5

A lot can happen over a cup of coffee. Imagine then, what all can happen after a glass of alcohol!

In the upcoming episodes of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, RK (Vivian DSena) will throw a lavish party to which Madhu (Drashti Dhami) is also invited. Ideally, knowing the situation, we expected that she would skip the bash, but Madhu never does what she should.

At the party, Rishab apparently spikes Madhu's drink and gets her drunk. He himself loses control after he drinks excessively. During the soiree, the couple open their hearts and reveal how they truly feel about each other, something they wouldn't do if they were in their senses, stone cold sober and thinking straight. Par honi ko kaun taal sakta hai, right?

It seems that Madhu spends the night at RK's mansion. Now we are a little unclear if she sleeps with RK and whether they actually have sex, but Madhubala wakes up to find RK right next to her in bed. Shocked, she leaves the mansion in a hurry forgetting her dupatta tangled in RK's sheets. Ahem' ahem!

When Rishab wakes up, he finds only Madhu's dupatta, not Madhu herself. Angry, he asks Bittuji for an explanation. Bittuji then enlightens RK about the events of the night, leaving the snobbish actor a little more than embarrassed, 'coz apparently during the party RK declared Madhu was his wife and requested her to never leave him. So melodramatic, no?

If Madhu and RK really had unprotected sex, will their adventurous night have after effects'if you get our meaning. For all you know, the makers may soon write in a track where Madhu is pregnant with RK's child' OMG!

First Published: 6.45 PM IST 02.25.2013

Here is a link to the site too:  http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-will-rk-and-madhu-have-unprotected-sex/

What do you guys think? Legit or bullshit?? 

Edited by Annie0247 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
cant say anything.mb is unpredictable
Annie0247 thumbnail
Okay wait, I might have overreacted in my excitement!! I'm reading some of the comments on the article and looks like this might have been copied from another article? Not sure...
loveall16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is already posted . 
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The name of this article is so ... eewww
please change the name of your topic
write only "new article"
children also dwelll in this forum!!
sangeeta9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeh c grage site hai, aisi hi title aur news deti hai
Annie0247 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vmpy

cant say anything.mb is unpredictable

I agree!! After the whole revenge twist, who knows what else they'll throw our way! Cant wait to find out ðŸ˜ƒ
Annie0247 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishbalalover

The name of this article is so ... eewww
please change the name of your topic
write only "new article"
children also dwelll in this forum!!

Oops, didn't realize that. Changed...
AMJflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ummm  could ppl actually censor and undertake self moderation befor actually posting articles!!!😕😕 YOu know minors do visit the forum .that includes me too!!! so plz be a little more sensible before posting things like these!! 
p.s no hard feelings ok!!
Edited by AMJflora - 11 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I think we should wait and watch.