Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

AMITA KA AMIT

Episode Discussion Thread

Hey mere priya doston, AKA pankhon,
lets all have the discussion on todays Episode here
Our views, about characters, live updates of episode
this is our Addaaa...

NOTE: Bashing, harsh conversations, Insinuating ir any other such discussions are not allowed. Healthy funny active interesting discussions, views, masti all allowed...
Edited by Sreearabhi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
So friends pls join the chaat here... Toh kaisavlaga aaaj ka episode asap sab ko mujhe toh uses dikhaaawe Mata phalguni ki inferiority complex bilkul achi nahi lagi

she says tat her sons happiness is imp n on the other hand when amit said he likes Amita though he doesn't, as a me perfects pyaaari mumma she she b respecting his view...

yeh toh much aur hi Nikli... What say dearies...,

rainzy04 thumbnail
Hii guys...though i am new to tis forum but have been watching the show from its very first episode and loving it to the core...i hv alwaz been a silent reader but after watching todays episode i cannot restrain myself by commenting...

Well coming to 2days epi ...it was simply fab...simply loved Nishad's acting 2day...no ott acting...epic moment was whn he carried the baby in his hand and the smile on his face...picture perfect...

Thank u sri for opening tis thread...would love to participate at EDT...
Musiquelover thumbnail
Hi... Kaisi... Ho tu... Kaisa laga aaaj ka episode

rainzy04 thumbnail
Episode was awesum sri...after watching yesterday's episode...i hv started liking amit's character a lot...must say both the newbies (Nishad & chandani) are doing fab job...not to forget Amita's friends ...they r simply awesum...

Btw sri hws ur health nw?
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainzy04

Episode was awesum sri...after watching yesterday's episode...i hv started liking amit's character a lot...must say both the newbies (Nishad & chandani) are doing fab job...not to forget Amita's friends ...they r simply awesum...

Btw sri hws ur health nw?

post operative care will alwayscve challenging... Docs do their part of work... They fdid and now its my turn to take care recover... Am doing it... But feeling lot lot lot better... After that brain surgery on forhead... I underwent plastic surgery too tocgetvrid of the scars... More 4 weeks I have be with this stiches... Post that I will be back to normal life...:-) how about you... How are u doing...
rainzy04 thumbnail
I knew abt both the surgeries hence i askd u...was very shockd whn came to knw abt that accident...but nw gud to hear that u r recovering fast...do take gud care of urself...i salute ur willpower dear...i am happy to c u in tis forum...
Musiquelover thumbnail
hola guys ... hows todays episode ...arerey koyi ate hi nahi yaha pein... koi to aona ...
mariyem thumbnail
Hope this show doent o like other soap now Y?_?¯°?_??a??????????? dairy kiya matlab.by the way sister in law esi hi hoti hai i have just like that her cloths only go for brand after i talk to her oh god dawai leni padti hai something one cant avoid in life
Musiquelover thumbnail
yaaar sach mein uss phalguni toh ek dam show piece chahti hai bahu nahi ... bewakoofi ki bhi had hoti hai yaar... aur eh do modern buddi saas aur uski hawa hawai bahu such an irking jerks yaar...