Zoya Sharing Past is not a Joke (My Take : 26'Feb)

Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, 

Well.. No Body Is Interested Episode Review/Discussions(ER/D) Theard.. So...  Iam Just Copy/Pasting Here.. (Originally Posted LINK) *LOL... I Must Stop This 😆*

Episode Starts With Asad Sitting and Remembering About Recent Convo's... KSG Acting Was Always Good.. Today i Felt Filming Got Miss-Guided... And Anyways Much Needed.. Secret Come Out From Zoya..
I Like The Fact That Zoya Want To Share About Her Life With Asad...
But.. Asad being Typical 4lions Hero.. Unable To Comfort Heroine... 4lions Need To Change That.. i Badly Want To Give Some Comfort Or At-least Divert her From Sad Mode...😳 Anyways Moving On...
As Much i Like The Scene On Dining table.. I Equally Upset With Cvs.. 😡

@Cvs : Please Don't Make Zoya Past n Her Sharing With Asad As Fun Element It is Not Funny At All To Make Fun Of It... GOT IT

I Don't Want To Go to Razia n Haseena bi.. Looks Like There is a Writer Or Directer Change For Today's Episode...🤓

Why Is Calling Ayaan... Dilshad Didn't Took Her Promise Back... Shireen Did That With Ayaan... But.. Dilshad Not... So How Came Asad meting n Talking With Ayaan.. Strange They Make Big Issue Of Qusam On Starting.. And Now It Is Gone In Tin Air... Why ? Or Did i Miss Something.. ? 👎🏼

Zoya Being Angry on Asad Is Quite Expected For Me I Want Is To Be Sad.. Not In Funny... 😳

Episode is kinda Good... 7/10 👏

-----------------------
Cya
Santhosh

Edited by Santhu.The.King - 11 years ago