.Simran. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rohit is such a great actor...!! Love the way he act...!! 😊
And somya is really soo beautiful...Mwuahhh.,,,,❤️
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pls ritu neha all the fans of rohit pls do something if this show lose trps like this it will also end like byaah or hongey i am really feeling sad for rohit being a talented actor why he nor his show getting any recognition why cvs are wasting his talent yesterdays episode when aradhya confronting madhav that she saw ehsaas and all that really he is somewhat superb just showed the expression through his eyes really more than talented than all this gurmeet barun vivian but why he is lacking behind and really i dont understand why they are showing all these rahul and aradhya luv triangle which is even more confusing why they dont take this show in a diya aur baati way 
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hii meri jaan...🤗 tu toh hamesha hain lol...😉
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Madhav was good when he was trying to declare his love and capture that in the CD. Very good performance by Rohit.
princessglory thumbnail
fantastic acting by rohit i wastluking  just for this post only really waiting for monday's episode i am sure he is going to rock and hope this track bring more trps and more fans for him and especially the sympathy for him which is really missing in this story
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ROHIT
MADHAV
HAPPY***** HOLI..❤️..DEAR..LOVE U ..DARLING
❤️.❤️..❤️...❤️...❤️

princessglory thumbnail
rohit's forum rank is decreasing pls guys let us do something to increase his ranking 
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh ! Wow How come I missed this thread! but better late than never!😊
Well, I knew that he did other shows but I didn't watch any! But wow and wow Madhav impressed me!

His 1st scene When he was in office and Gupta ji came to inform about press conference. his 'bebasi' in his voice was awesome.."bakaar ki baat kar rahe hain Gupta ji' Wow! Voice modulation was perfect!👏 few words but with perfect number of pause and expression! His body language and list goes on! I must say that it is easy to tell what is going on in his mind by his expression  body language. His transtition is so quick that it is hard to notice! One moment he is smiling with his friend and suddenly is bumps into a lady he gets nervous than he delivers  dialogue with perfect voice modulation!!

Madhav expression when he came to know about Aradhya's thought of ehsaas was amazing! His pain was evident yet he hid them beautifully! 

Ehsaas-what can I say about him! Entire Jaipur talks about him! 😆
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
2day epi was just another example of his marvelous  acting Gosh! How can You express and hide your emotions at the same time. Well done! Pain evident in eyes and face that maintains to hide it...WOW I have so much to say but sort of peeping in coz of studies! Well Madhu, you & ur pal were great today! Edited by Seebz - 11 years ago