OH god!! YUG is Kavya's killer

ashrose thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I just saw the promo that said i loved you so much anjali tht i took away your love from u. and we hear yugs voice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs kavya nanda thumbnail
OMG.. It cnt b Yug.... Yug killed kavya so as to marry anjali... but guys, I ifnk it was shaurya who was bout to marry anjali.... Do u fink all zis r plan.... Yug is nat z killer... am damn sure......
Harum thumbnail
uuhhhhh YUG!!!m surprised
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
how can yug be the killer 😕
shanelle thumbnail
yug can b coz yug and anjali wer about to b married wen suddenly evrythin became fine between kavya nd anjali and he lost anjali to kavya. mere losing his love led him to kill kavya 😡
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i loved his character and sfter hearing this i am shocked and hate the character for killing my sweetheart kkavya nanda and seperate our jodi...actually the truth is yug is not the killer but ekta...yug was beautiful and decent character and ekta has ruined it...thank god she did not ruined shaurya's character although he is hiding something from anjali
ballu thumbnail
OMG DIZ SO SO fkin bulshit i mean.. shizz dazz so gay how can yug n plus ektas fkin up da drama:P first yug all nice n he becumz da killer.. fk shitt
arjun's fan thumbnail
thank god shaurya is not the killa..n yug i din expect tht.well ekta has spoiled the char.. 🤢 🤢
xoN3HA thumbnail
Wow.. I never saw that coming.
STUD_99 thumbnail
DIZZ CANT BE IF YUG KILLED KKAVYA 2 MARRY ANJALI DEN Y DID HE NOT STOPPED SHAURYA N ANJALI'S MARRIAGE!!!!!!