Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Can you guys believe this is our Ramji before Ramayan? He looks perfect for Ravan.🀣

OMG!! One of My favourite picture...☺️ ☺️
This looks more like his cycle kick time...two ear rings and that hairstyle...Eeekkksss ☺️
Okay I'll stop my drooling session here! 🀣

But Ahh...he looks HOTTT!!! ☺️
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yaaay, bhajan girl has returned!πŸ₯³

Thanks for posting the video of Gurmeet's old punjabi music video Bhakti, he is looking really naughty and mischievous.πŸ˜† Can't believe he's our Ramji!πŸ˜›

Gurmeet always had looked much mischievous before he was our bhole bhole Ramji!πŸ˜†  But I always feel so sad for his character at the end of this video, i always want to say ki "don't cry ji...you don't know it now but you are going to marry Debina some day!πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

It's time to celebrate guys! Gurmeet is at #1 ranking again and Debina has gone to #33. Our Ram-Sita rock!πŸ₯³ Jai SiyaRam!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Debina's Rudra Roop in Chidiya GharπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arun Govil-Dipika Chikahliya perfects more for Ram-Sita, but I can't also deny the fact that today, Gurmeet and Debina has won the heart of millions potraying their character as Ram-Sita. Not because that we have had seen Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan before than the newer one, which is also from the Sagar Arts, but I sincerely believe that Arun Govil-Dipika Chikahilya has portrayed they parts very effectively and full of emotions. Tough, Zee TV Ramayan, is also interesting, but it can't even be near to the old Ramayan and the NDTV Imagine "Ramayan". Gana Malik and Neha Sargam, who played Ram and Sita, in this Zee TV Ramayan, I found their acting over board, and though, they try to impress, but they lack in confidence!!!!

RJ
Edited by RJ1234 - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhakti2

Gurmeet always had looked much mischievous before he was our bhole bhole Ramji!πŸ˜†  But I always feel so sad for his character at the end of this video, i always want to say ki "don't cry ji...you don't know it now but you are going to marry Debina some day!πŸ˜†

Hehe, yes.πŸ˜† Aww, your reaction is so cute. I did not understand the meaning of  this song but it's pretty clear that Gurmeet was pining for a girl.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

OMG!! One of My favourite picture...☺️ ☺️
This looks more like his cycle kick time...two ear rings and that hairstyle...Eeekkksss ☺️
Okay I'll stop my drooling session here! 🀣

But Ahh...he looks HOTTT!!! ☺️

Yeah, I think this might be from Cycle Kick. I have never seen the movie but Gurmeet looked really young and rebellious.πŸ˜† I think it is before Mayavi too!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Good morning guys! Anyone here?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: RJ1234

Arun Govil-Dipika Chikahliya perfects more for Ram-Sita, but I can't also deny the fact that today, Gurmeet and Debina has won the heart of millions potraying their character as Ram-Sita. Not because that we have had seen Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan before than the newer one, which is also from the Sagar's Artalso meet the standard for Ram-Sita. Thanks arun-deeps for the great pics!!!!!

RJ

Welcome to the forum, RJ!😊

I think both Arun-Deepika and Gurmeet-Debina have done justice to the characters of Ram and Sita. Both couples portrayed the love and divinity of the characters in their own unique way, so let's appreciate both equally and not compare them, especially in the ATs. Plus, this is an appreciation thread for Anand Sagar's Ramayan so let's appreciate Gurmeet-Debina here. There is a separate appreciation thread for Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan.
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks @bhakti2 and @JanakiRaghunath for those pics and the music video. Regarding Gurmeet, there is no doubt that he is a fine and a good looking actor. Both Gurmeet and Debina look awesome in that pic of the  item song from the movie "Yaar Mera Rab Warga".

RJ