Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hinz

wow! beautful VM BharathiπŸ‘
loved the scenes and the song went great with it...
superb mixing hunπŸ‘πŸΌ

About Nihal, I'm neither a fan of the actor nor do I dislike him, have no reason to...I think the character is vital to the story ahead and I dont have an issue wuth it at all...my only gripe is the pace...the monotonous looking scenes have started to put me off sadly ...I know we cannot have fast pace happening episodes everyday but  last week was a total drag and they stretched basant panchmi and its celebrations a bit too much and we're not done yet, its probably gonna take up half of next week as well...it was kind of a dampener after the emotional Veera locked up track...

I'd say get on with Nihal's track or give it a rest for a while...As for RanVeera getting sidelined due to Nihal, I'm ready to take that as long as they focus on Nihal completely and end his mystery...just reveal his identity and once thats done the focus can shift back to RanVeera with Nihal as a part of story, coz at the moment his presence still feels of an intruder...

Thank u so much for ur feed back  hina..πŸ˜ƒ yeah i agree ..they dragged  the whole Basant panchami..celebration ..i thought it would ended this week.. hope they .. reaveal his identity.. soon..n focus on main track... 

Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: catalan

Very nice VM. thanks.
I am sure CV s have something specific for nihal. It may not be a love story between Ratan and Nihal, but that of friend in need. A father figure to kids, a friend to ratan and a good person to rest of the villagers. If the CVs make the audience cry  for ratan and Nihal, that would be nice.  

Thanks for liking.. catalan.πŸ˜ƒ.
very good point..dear..i would love to see him as friend to Ratan..n a father figure to kids..but it's hardly happen  in Villages ..jaha per bansuri jaise log..rehte hai..
Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

Fab post yaar.πŸ‘πŸ‘.will share my view in a while..till then RES...😳

Siree..tum agayi..πŸ˜›
Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: euphoric

Nice VM Bharti...

When Nihal entered and now, we are still at the same juncture. I would only want that she explore Nihal's character sooner rather than later. They are dragging the whole story here. And in some of the scenes when they slacked exploration was Ranvi's character because of Nihal, it was then that we truly started to have trouble with this guy. I hope the truth is out in open soon.

Thank u euphoric..πŸ˜ƒ
agree dear..the story is being dragged a little...i think..it's just to build up suspense..n  create buzz ..to fetch more Trp's..in fact..every one is asking waseem sir at FB..that when they will going to end this mystery..he answered...very soon..till then no crying..enjoy the show..so we better do that..

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bharti_k

Siree..tum agayi..πŸ˜›

Yup..m here...πŸ˜ƒ...n I just find Nihaal's entry...n his character ...is a perfect turn in d story line...and I don't think k...CV's r giving more weight age to Nihaal than Ranveera..I get that ki Ranvi is a kid..so he can't break d door to save veera..and also..ranvi is still a kid n had never been into a lonely room..in his life time..and he doesn't know..how veera would have felt in d store room..but Nihaal..is mature enough to estimate d state of mind of veera..after dat issue..so he has planned out ki..how to cheer up veera...but still they are not giving Nihaal..full credit for veera's recovery..c ratan has sung lullaby for veera...but not nihaal..n ranvi convinced veera...to go back to school..not Nihaal...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.so all in all...they are just using Nihaal's character as per d situation demand..And I too feel ki.."Basanth panchamy n d baldev..'s bit has been dragged...too much..other than this..d whole story is going in a right way...n yes I love d character "Nihaal"😳
Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

Yup..m here...πŸ˜ƒ...n I just find Nihaal's entry...n his character ...is a perfect turn in d story line...and I don't think k...CV's r giving more weight age to Nihaal than Ranveera..I get that ki Ranvi is a kid..so he can't break d door to save veera..and also..ranvi is still a kid n had never been into a lonely room..in his life time..and he doesn't know..how veera would have felt in d store room..but Nihaal..is mature enough to estimate d state of mind of veera..after dat issue..so he has planned out ki..how to cheer up veera...but still they are not giving Nihaal..full credit for veera's recovery..c ratan has sung lullaby for veera...but not nihaal..n ranvi convinced veera...to go back to school..not Nihaal...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.so all in all...they are just using Nihaal's character as per d situation demand..And I too feel ki.."Basanth panchamy n d baldev..'s bit has been dragged...too much..other than this..d whole story is going in a right way...n yes I love d character "Nihaal"😳

Well said  jaan..you have mentioned some very good points on Veera's  trauma track...which many  haven't thought. of...πŸ‘πŸΌ yes Ranvi convinced veera to go school..n Ratan making veera to sleep was one more heartwarming scene..lory was actually sung by Snehaji...⭐️
agreed...last two epi me Baldev ki badmashi ko zyada footage mila. such things should not be exceed u know..kids easily attract to -ve things...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bharti_k

Hi sujji..glad to meet u a very first.. kapil's fan here...πŸ˜ƒ

Hey i didn't new about him  before veera..he was doing great job..recently got to know about his previous shows..have seen  his old  vids @ Yt.. he was fabulous in that Sarja role..
yeah..there were  two Vms on the same song..actually i re edited this new version on Friends requests ..
hey ..pls do visit veera Fb page..u will find many nihal likers there..😳
http://www.facebook.com/groups/veera.official/

great to know dear that you are also a fan of him... πŸ˜ƒyup we Kaps fans have adored him in all the roles he has played and his Sarja act was really awesome... ❀️we remember gushing over his acting everyday... ⭐️am really looking forward to seeing how they shape up his character Nihal here... πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† about the link... thanks a lot for that... i will surely check that... πŸ˜³

I do agree on one thing that cvs have slowed down their pace but they seem to be building loads of suspense about Nihaal... 😊still despite all that i feel the focus is still more on RanVeera and Ratan... πŸ˜Š 
Bharti_k thumbnail
great to know dear that you are also a fan of him... πŸ˜ƒyup we Kaps fans have adored him in all the roles he has played and his Sarja act was really awesome... ❀️we remember gushing over his acting everyday... ⭐️am really looking forward to seeing how they shape up his character Nihal here... πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† about the link... thanks a lot for that... i will surely check that... πŸ˜³

I do agree on one thing that cvs have slowed down their pace but they seem to be building loads of suspense about Nihaal... 😊still despite all that i feel the focus is still more on RanVeera and Ratan... πŸ˜Š 
[/QUOTE]
yeah.. i'm become his fan after Veera..some how i missed his previous shows..just saw videos at Yt..i think..he looks great in action scenes...but he's doing great job as Nihal..hope to see his character unfolding..:-)
it's  nice talking to u dear..keep visiting..hope will get some more scenes to make  vms..
Bharti_k thumbnail
New vm updated on page 1..have look pls..:)
avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree the track needs tomove a liitttle faster. Hopefully this new development about Ranvir learning the truth about Veera will be the catalyst