Arhi SS - Best Friends, in a twisted way... (Ch-10 A)

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm back with a concept which I really hope you people like. It is inspired from true events, although I've taken the liberty to mould them the way I imagine them to be used in this story. I have the whole story mapped out in my head but I would like to know if I should continue from you people. 

Here's the prologue.

Enjoy!

Prologue

"Hahahaha I'm sure, by the end of our bachelors , you'll be committed to NK"
Arnav guffawed loudly, followed by a hi five with lavanya.

"Oh shut up, don't you have anything else to talk about, idiot? pehle semester se mera aur Nk ka scene on kara rahe ho, give up already!"

I replied with a smile stretched across my face.

"Oh you're blushing now, loser! Hahaha, perfect couple, khushi and Nk, Nk and khushi, I can bet, one more year and you'll be having a full fledged affair with Nk, boy!"

Yes, I was his boy too, you know, what with me being the coolest girl in our whole group, the boys considered me their boy only.

I laughed loudly at arnav's declaration and taking advantage of the situation, he snatched my notebook from under my hand on the table and started writing something on the cover, I ignored him and resumed my conversation about a cute senior with lavanya .

This was arnav's favourite time-pass, i.e. annoying me, but I knew better than to be annoyed, we were each others first friends in university, and had now known each other for over two years. He was annoying, yet so adorable, it was absolutely impossible to hold a grudge against him. Arnav actually enjoyed annoying anyone and everyone, the difference with me was, I never got offended (oh you have no idea how offended people could get at his teasing, arnav could hit those nerves, touch those boundaries to people's tolerance limits, only so well). Our equation (mine and arnav's) was weird, we weren't constantly talking to each other, nor did we hang out together all the time, but we had our own secrets, just between the two of us, our fair share of embarrassing stories, our own combined hatred towards some losers we didn't like. He'd been there for me when I needed someone to talk to without having the fear of being judged, and I'd been there for him when he'd almost had his ass kicked out of the institute and couldn't gather the courage to tell his parents about the Under Taking they'd have to sign. But the main reason we were such good friends was because we both shared the same ideologies, the same way of thinking, understood each others outlooks to life, understood each others limits and respected them, we both hated hypocrites and the day we realized that about each other we became best buddies, well sort of, in a twisted way sort of.

"Here you go boy!"

He exclaimed, dropping the notebook in my hands. Instantly, my jaw dropped down in shock, and then composing myself, I started beating that moron with the same notebook, while he continued to guffaw like the monkey he was.

Written on the cover of my notebook in big letters was,

"Khushi Nandkishore <3".

Little did this moron know, that he was my moron in my heart, he was my idiot for me, he was my annoyance machine, that I was in love with him, I was in love with my friend or rather best friend, sort of, kind of, in a twisted way sort of.

A/N: Let me know if you like it, only then I will continue.

P.s: Please like if you like it! And comments would be the cherry on top πŸ˜ƒ

This is solely my own work, please do not copy or share anywhere without my permission.

Love,

Edited by sonia_92 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yaayyy...I am a sucker for Best Friend stories...πŸ˜›

Your story sounds too Good.

Arnav is actually teasing Khushi.

Khushi has already fallen head over heels in Love with Arnav...😳

Whooaa...Awesome Concept.πŸ‘

Waiting for MORE..

Edited by morning_star - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
interesting
hmmm odd friendship
but then who am i to judge right
its their friendship and they can be the any way they can
cant wait to read more
lets see what else we get to see of arhi
sonia_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

interesting
hmmm odd friendship
but then who am i to judge right
its their friendship and they can be the any way they can
cant wait to read more
lets see what else we get to see of arhi

I know the sort of friendship I've written about is hard to understand, but I'll tell you a secret. As hard as it is to believe, a friendship this twisted actually exists, and I know the people very closely both of them, they're not a couple in actual life but I am well aware of the girls feelings for the boy.

Hence I'm imagining those two people and the equation they share with each other while writing this story, and I'm goiyng to create a story based on what could be, there are events that I have witnessed between those two and I'd add them here and there. Hopefully with time you'll understand the friendship better. Thanks for the comment sweetheart.

love
sonia
sonia_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: morning_star

<font color="#CC0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yaayyy...I am a sucker for Best Friend stories...πŸ˜›

Your story sounds too Good.

Arnav is actually teasing Khushi.

Khushi has already fallen head over heels in Love with Arnav...😳

Whooaa...Awesome Concept.πŸ‘

Waiting for MORE..</font><font color="#CC0066">

</font>

thank you for the lovely comment sweetheart. I'm a sucker for romance and best friend stories too, and this story is inspired by two people i know really well.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hope Arnav Falls In Love Soon ; D 
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting  πŸ‘πŸΌ

please continue soon

n PM me with future updates
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope Arnav falls in love soon aswell :) xoxo Edited by sanz. - 11 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
AWWW SO ACTUALLY KHUSHI IS IN LOVE WITH ARNAV.
vasuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow ..nice concept... interesting one also..and ur writing is awesome ..do continue