**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT**

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

RaTri AT

Hello All...Presenting an Appreciation Thread for all RahuKaal & Savitri fans...This is probably the FIRST of its kind where there is an AT for the negative lead & the positive lead of a show...Well if they display such a amazing chemistry then it should be APPRECIATED...πŸ˜‰

So this is my first time opening an AT so kindly bear with me and support me...πŸ˜›

All About Kripp Suri

Thanx to our member Fiz...found some information on Kripp Suri so posting it in this section:

Meet the baap of all villains on television... Krip Suri aka Rahukaal of Savitri

Krip Suri

Krip wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He belongs to a middle class family hailing from Delhi. He had arrived in Mumbai with just Rs 1500 in his pocket with dreams to make it big as an actor.

Recollecting his days of struggle in Mumbai he narrates, "I arrived in Mumbai ten years ago on 17 January, 2003 and was living in a room with eight people. I was unable to pay rent and was out on the streets for three days. On seeing me sleeping on the streets a generous soul offered me accommodation till I could afford to find a roof over my head and pay rent for the same. I was also without any morsel of food for six days." The actor now has bought himself a house in the same Mumbai city where he once couldn't afford to pay rent.

Krip didn't even have money to enroll himself into an acting school. So how did he learn acting? "I am a film buff and have a great collection of movies. I keenly observed actors acting on screen and how dancers danced. That is how I picked up both acting and dancing."

Preparation For the Role of Rahukaal:

First and foremost he had worked on his physique. He worked out intensively at the gym both in the morning and evening for three months. He would do cardio in the morning and weight training in the evening. He was on a diet which included less carbohydrates, more proteins and plenty of vegetables. The actors had a workshop in which he learnt horse riding and sword fighting.

At times Krip would break into an ominous laughter. People around him would be bewildered as to why he was laughing so ludicrously and that too when nothing remotely amusing had happened. He was just practicing the wicked laughter of Rahukaal. He even laughed on while driving or watching TV.

Well ALL the BASIC rules for any AT apply here tooo...

1. NO BASHING - any actor, jodi, forum member and most importantly NO BASHING RATRI...πŸ‘πŸΌ

2. Be Nice & Courteous...❀️...RESPECT everyone's opinions

3. You can share all the RATRI, Krip Suri, Riddhi's creations here...

So Come on Over ALL RATRI fans...join in here and let the fun begin...

If you want to join in the dark magical world of RATRI...simply Like the post & ur name shall be added...πŸ˜‰
    Edited by Absoluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
                                                         RATRI CLUB

MEMBERS

SiNgad (Simran)
    Absoluv (paro)
    FizK6 (Fiz)
    Kadamvari (Jhum)
    Subbiha
    MrToolConfuser (Rayan)
    Shruthi2010
    Deboleena.manna
    Nimmi
    Snowdream
    Astoria
    Swetha
    Sheetal26061982 (Sheetal)
    Sonu2510 (Sonu)
    Ezra_Fan_4Ever (Glen)

For joining the RaTri CLUB...so let the fun begin...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Absoluv - 11 years ago
    Absoluv thumbnail
    A song that fits here...BAD ROMANCE by Gaga Lady...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KDPmPYWe6s8[/YOUTUBE]
    FIZK6 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Hey, i'm in. It should be fun.
    We need more scenes of them and they'll always be opposite each other 
    πŸ˜†
    Patrarekha thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    count me in...i thought RaTri was just for joke but here seriously a AT on them??
    Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hey, i'm in. It should be fun.
    We need more scenes of them and they'll always be opposite each other 
    πŸ˜†

True dear...they will always be opposite each other...RahuKaal's dark CRAZY Desire to have Savitri at any cost...Krip Suri & Riddhi are doing full justice to their roles & bringing in the chemistry...πŸ˜ƒ
    Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

count me in...i thought RaTri was just for joke but here seriously a AT on them??

Kadamvari dear...after I posted the AT thread I was thinking that I'll be the ONLY member & everyone's gonna laugh about this...πŸ˜†...BUT hey to think about it...its cool that there is a AT for having RahuKaal (the villian) and Savitri ( the heroine)...

We can never demand for these 2 to be together like we wud normally ask for the lead pair and nothing about this AT is gonna b normal...

Imagine RaTri on this song...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=I2tg1Kvhjy8[/YOUTUBE]
    Absoluv thumbnail

You are IN dear...πŸ˜›
    Patrarekha thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    well we can't demand Rahukal and Savitri to end up together..but we can demand some good scenes of them and Rahukal's fantasy about Savitri where we can see Krip-Ridhi together
    HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

You are IN dear...πŸ˜›

πŸ₯³πŸ˜†