Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

my favouritist part๐Ÿ‘

Sometimes, you fall in love with someone along the way , walking together, growing together, evolving together, being each-other's balance and foil. You come to a point where you have woven someone so intricately into your soul, that if you were to be pulled away, you would live rest of your life with a hole punched through your heart. Asad and Zoe are that kind of soulmates. 

Its symbolic , how we have often seen Zoe looking at the closed door of Asad's room. Sometimes knocking , sometimes banging , sometimes walking in, sometimes forcing her way in and sometimes... looking at his door with tears in her eyes. She has always hated that door and she still does. 

shes his humdard,humrahi,humsafar n many more things which shall be added in due course of time
my fav moment was zoes tears as soon as she saw blood dripping off his palm.instant aasu nikal aaye.is that not love๐Ÿ˜ณ
asad doesnt shooo her away any more, he actually wants her around so that his sanity can be prevailed amidst such crazy situations...

precap is too die for...ek baccha dusre bacche ko sambhalne chala๐Ÿ˜† heights of cuteness na...love them

door...as u have summed its significance into asyas life...superbly written..loved that part

Thanks. Humsafar. Humnawaz.Humdard .Humraaz. True. Zoe is Asad's soulmate and that is why their equation is beginning to take shape where it is meant to be. Asad's tears were in Zoe's eyes - she doesn't know it but she loves Asad. 

Precap is like -The Little Prince and the little Princess.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Samaira32

Ahh u are an amazing way of analyzing stuff and this is such a beautiful piece... 

Even though i dont follow every post here, i make it a point to read some amazing members post and ua one of them... 

Zoya- unintentionally has fallen for the complete opposite.. She is a free bird, a compassionate soul and puts up everything behind her smile... 
While he has responsibilities on his shoulder, and doesnt smile... 

The only thing is they had their own set of pain and troubles in the past.. .The hurt, pain, and the past will haunt them - its they who will support each other... Emotionally... 

Did i make sensE????? Ufff, I love ua posts Vicky and couldnt resist commenting... Have an exam of Forensic Medicine tomorrow... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hayeee, the precap... 

Thanks. Of course, you made total sense! Zoe has fallen for her complete opposite and so has he - complete opposite. Their emotional connection is the their greatest strength. 

Forensic medicine? Now, you are making me think of  forensic labs.๐Ÿ˜†...all the best!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: anoom

Very well said on Asya relationship. I liked the door symbolism. 

I was expecting from you about Dilshad and Asad too. 

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Oh, i had not written an AsYa post in two days , so wrote about them today. Sorry. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Was waiting for your post๐Ÿ˜ŠWell written as always..Brilliant episode once again..To be honest, I completely understand where Dilshad is coming from but I think she is being a lil unfair to Asad..She obviously understands Rashid better given that she has spent a considerable part of her life with him but Asad on the other hand hardly knows his abbu and his nature..Now add to it the fact that Rashid deserted the family and he was forced to shoulder responsibility at a young age, u can hardly expect him to believe his abbu when every other circumstance is against him..That aside, I felt really bad for all of them today..Rashid atleast is paying for his cowardice but these people are suffering without any fault of theirs..The slap scene was very well done and enacted..Now am eager to see how this will affect Asad and Ayaan's equation..I really hope Ayaan doesn't jump to conclusions and the two have a proper conversation..I'd love to see Daadi or Ayaan explain all that happened in the Khan household the past few weeks to Asad..Coming to the lil Asya moments, I loved what was shown..Am really happy with the way their relationship is progressing..The fact that Zoya is being such a huge emotional support to Asad in this moment of crisis when his mom failed to understand him will definitely accelerate Asad's realization of his love for Zoya..Finally, how adorable was the precap..Zoya looked super cute and am sure Asad is gonna relent sooner rather than later.

P.S..KSG and Vaquar were brilliant throughout the epi

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zoya is very supporting, loving and understanding. (Too understanding for my liking) ๐Ÿ˜†
I love this trait of her character! She has accepted Asad as he is and will always be there for him.

Nice post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: coolfire

Loved everything else you wrote, but this sentence right there, truly hit home for me! 

Thanks a lot!๐Ÿ˜ณ
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am loving the way their story is progressing
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Excellent post. No words to say how much I am loving this bonding between the two, a perfect love story for me. Prefer this to the mushy-wala love any day. Kudos to KSG and surbhi, their acting was so perfect. ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: Maria395

Nice analysis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks.
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You've summed up everything beautifully. Really well written! :-)

Asad's locked up all his emotions, over the years, having had no one to share his thoughts and feelings with. Suddenly, Zoya has stepped into his life. Here's someone who wont just wait for him to ask for help, she'll help him regardless. She wont fear of him, as you said - she will, instead, fear for him. That was nicely shown when she left the room and for a moment, Asad felt he'd scared her away, but she returned - to help him. 

Her forcing her way into his room today, pushing the door with all her strength, was definitely symbolic of the way she is already pushing herself to be his support and strength in life.

Asad's the type of person who'd never ask for the love, care, concern and support but he definitely needs it and he knows that deep down, which is why he doesn't push her away when she's there!