Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adeeti10

Loved the post! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks. :-)
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: VictoriaHot

<font color="#000066">Thanks. :-). In the precap, Zoe is trying to snap Asad out of that depression and moment . And she will not rest until she manages that.</font>

<font color="#000066">Ayaan going against Asad is a little ridiculous, looking at their relationship but if it serves the drama, why not.πŸ˜†</font>

Exactly!!!!! So many feels!! Zoya will get him to pull himself togeyher and my Akdu/Karan so cute in the precap like an Rootha hua baby :p :* and Zoya/Surbhi so oretty in her outfit and side ponytail !!

His OCD went OTD (out the door) today! Good to see haha :p

And yup Ayaan wont overreact and get annoyed and all dont think so too intresting to see how that will turn out...
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was so waiting for your post. I love reading them and sharing my views. Today I felt really sorry Asad. Even his mother did not support him today. He was a broken soul. He did not have a shoulder to cry on. Zoya has strongly got attached to Asad. She can see him angry, but tears in his eyes just breaks her. The whole world was against him and Zoya was the only person to be with him. She was not afraid of him. She was afraid for him. No one has seen his vunerable sight other than Zoya. Poor guy did not deserve the slap. Someone needs to knock sense in Dilshad that she is not the wife of Rashid. He is married to some other lady and have three children. Asad was hurt,deeply hurt. Zoya supported him like a pillar. In precap the way Zoya behaved with Asad just showed that she cannot see him in pain. She tries to act normal so that Asad gets irritated and comes back to his usual attitude. No one cared for Asad not even his mom. She was too lost for her so-called-husband rather than her son. QH is really getting interesting. The situation will surely make AsYa's bonds strong. And I cant wait for the brothers convfrontation after this. It will surely create a small but a block between them. KSG was the stealer for me. He acted so real and marvellous. I was literally going nuts watching todays epi. Hats off to story writers^^ Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 11 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ishaaxx

Exactly!!!!! So many feels!! Zoya will get him to pull himself togeyher and my Akdu/Karan so cute in the precap like an Rootha hua baby :p :* and Zoya/Surbhi so oretty in her outfit and side ponytail !!

His OCD went OTD (out the door) today! Good to see haha :p

And yup Ayaan wont overreact and get annoyed and all dont think so too intresting to see how that will turn out...

Zoe likes this rootha hua baby in Asad, me thinks. Kitne pyaar se manaa rahee hai.πŸ˜†...Ayaan better handle this with maturity and Humzie can lend him brains if need be.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

I was so waiting for your post. I love reading them and sharing my views. Today I felt really sorry Asad. Even his mother did not support him today. He was a broken soul. He did not have a shoulder to cry on. Zoya has strongly got attached to Asad. She can see him angry, but tears in his eyes just breaks her. The whole world was against him and Zoya was the only person to be with him. She was not afraid of him. She was afraid for him. No one has seen his vunerable sight other than Zoya. Poor guy did not deserve the slap. Someone needs to knock sense in Dilshad that she is not the wife of Rashid. He is married to some other lady and have three children. Asad was hurt,deeply hurt. Zoya supported him like a pillar. In precap the way Zoya behaved with Asad just showed that she cannot see him in pain. She tries to act normal so that Asad gets irritated and comes back to his usual attitude. No one cared for Asad not even his mom. She was too lost for her so-called-husband rather than her son. QH is really getting interesting. The situation will surely make AsYa's bonds strong. And I cant wait for the brothers convfrontation after this. It will surely create a small but a block between them. KSG was the stealer for me. He acted so real and marvellous. I was literally going nuts watching todays epi. Hats off to story writers^^

Thanks. :-)... Dilshad is totally heart driven right now and she cannot take her son and ex-hubby fighting because she loves them both. Maybe when the situation betters, she will think and behave rationally. Asad has never released his pain and vulnerability and the todh-phod he did today was an example of that. Zoe is his pillar because she has stopped judging him and connects to his agony. Zoe cared about Dilshad but her heart was stuck on getting Asad out of this phase. There is no way she can see any hurt coming Asad's way. She has woven her world around him.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
my favouritist partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sometimes, you fall in love with someone along the way , walking together, growing together, evolving together, being each-other's balance and foil. You come to a point where you have woven someone so intricately into your soul, that if you were to be pulled away, you would live rest of your life with a hole punched through your heart. Asad and Zoe are that kind of soulmates. 

Its symbolic , how we have often seen Zoe looking at the closed door of Asad's room. Sometimes knocking , sometimes banging , sometimes walking in, sometimes forcing her way in and sometimes... looking at his door with tears in her eyes. She has always hated that door and she still does. 

shes his humdard,humrahi,humsafar n many more things which shall be added in due course of time
my fav moment was zoes tears as soon as she saw blood dripping off his palm.instant aasu nikal aaye.is that not love😳
asad doesnt shooo her away any more, he actually wants her around so that his sanity can be prevailed amidst such crazy situations...

precap is too die for...ek baccha dusre bacche ko sambhalne chalaπŸ˜† heights of cuteness na...love them

door...as u have summed its significance into asyas life...superbly written..loved that part

Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh u are an amazing way of analyzing stuff and this is such a beautiful piece... 

Even though i dont follow every post here, i make it a point to read some amazing members post and ua one of them... 

Zoya- unintentionally has fallen for the complete opposite.. She is a free bird, a compassionate soul and puts up everything behind her smile... 
While he has responsibilities on his shoulder, and doesnt smile... 

The only thing is they had their own set of pain and troubles in the past.. .The hurt, pain, and the past will haunt them - its they who will support each other... Emotionally... 

Did i make sensE????? Ufff, I love ua posts Vicky and couldnt resist commenting... Have an exam of Forensic Medicine tomorrow... πŸ˜­

Hayeee, the precap... 
anoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well said on Asya relationship. I liked the door symbolism. 
I was expecting from you about Dilshad and Asad too. 
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VictoriaHot

You come to a point where you have woven someone so intricately into your soul, that if you were to be pulled away, you would live rest of your life with a hole punched through your heart. Asad and Zoe are that kind of soulmates. 

Loved everything else you wrote, but this sentence right there, truly hit home for me!