We part to meet in Thread 2.

The Link: Samarpan--Thread 2

Love
Indu

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Indu di Iam back
Aarpita n rahul story is mean but y yash adopted payal so that he has someone in aloof life.. really i am amazed n wat lil clarity on it Di
i mean i dont want to say it but helplessness n restleesnees increased as i am sailing in yash journey its really leaving a lump in my throat
the journal which was a soothin balm for aarti earlier is in a way reason to live fr yash the one he is meant to be thats a blissful connection
beautiful words hides alot of depth n pain which is still not making much sense to me di but wat i say it hits you deep inside
its heavy but will atleast finish thread 1 so that i can move n congratulate you for th2

Edited by RA17 - 11 years ago
RA17 thumbnail

part 11
Yash met his gal but cant reconize but eyes speaks volume
deepa, aman all have played a role which we say make you learn a lesson n move on with conduming the goodness n evileness which is part of this world
aman shud not die but later i thot if he hasnt yash has not met aarti which in a way true friend soul guided his frnd
aarti yash

aaarti n naani massi as it say its not easy for woman to stand alone n survive cleaerly indicates p n singhania intension
raj n naanimassi ( forgt her name) a story of its own which is pleasent
aarti deep scars not on bod, mind, heart but on soul n yash past has its own turmoil
two depriev souls will find their soulace

one thing is for sure you may writ one word but it has its own story which is lil diffcult to crack for a nut cracker like meπŸ˜‰

take careπŸ˜ƒ
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ria...thank you so much for taking time off to read and comment. I am glad you liked what you read. Please feel free to ask me if you have any doubts. 😊
RA17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

Ria...thank you so much for taking time off to read and comment. I am glad you liked what you read. Please feel free to ask me if you have any doubts. 😊

well thanks toh mujhe kehna chaiye as you have written something which i am not ware any part of my world has may be not even half of this n i thnaks god grace is on em for this

y yash adopted payal
aarti n yash they both have gone thru so much its too much for me i am so confused di ki mujhe ye nahi mat mein kya poochu or kya nahiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon

Awesome dear induπŸ˜›

Thanks for the appreciation.😊
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Read 5 parts. indu your a great writer. I can feel Aarti's pain πŸ˜”
InduG64 thumbnail