i must say cvs giving yug

sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
giving different avtars to yug how lucky he is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ... i saw pic of yug   in amrit manthan facebook omg first  funny sardar  now bengali babu with paan and specsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is looking funny i like yug inspite of his negativeness he add funny , cheasy  element in the show  wow 😊 plz cvs marry yug with amrit made for each otherπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i am eagerly waiting for upcoming episode πŸ˜‰ yug amrit new nautankiiiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by magicaleyes - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yug look funny after amrit manthan i want amrit to realize her mistake develop feelings for yug and get married to yugπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yug amrit made for each otherπŸ˜‰
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 magicaleyes 

giving different avtars to yug how lucky he is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ... i saw pic of yug   in amrit manthan facebook omg first  funny sardar  now bengali babu with paan and specsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is looking funny i like yug inspite of his negativeness he add funny , cheasy  element in the show  wow πŸ˜Š plz cvs marry yug with amrit made for each otherπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i am eagerly waiting for upcoming episode πŸ˜‰ yug amrit new nautankiiiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by magicaleyes - 20 February 2013 at 1:50am
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you magicaleyes  for the pics of Yug in new avatarπŸ˜†Karan Mehra is a talented actor that is what we have seen in Amrit manthanπŸ‘