Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome post Sharmila di!! Rimjhim is so cute. She has improved like anything! Hope that CVs show us more concrete scenes between Meghan and her since she can atleast try to fill that void created by Nanhi's exit. Her acting is marvellous. Nobody else cud have done her job in such awesome way... Hats off to her as well as casting director. She is the ONLY good hunt so far for NBT2. Lol.
All d best Raem :)
Maddi1990 thumbnail
Yeah totally agreed to u...i loved her frm the day one infact...Nanhi was Great but ye b kuch kam nhi hai...she is simply superb in all her scenes...with Guru on 15th she was awesome as a caretaker to Guru...n Mohan n Rimjhim Chemistry to lajawaab hai...rimjhim ki acting awesome hoti hai hr episode mai...her talking like a boy nhi krun ga jaun ga khaun ga...all is done superbly. :)
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kresham

Agree yaar ...she was awesome when talking to both...a new side was seen Yesterday

Yes.. Kritika..yesterday and in the last few epi..she has done brilliant job..
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maddi1990

Yeah totally agreed to u...i loved her frm the day one infact...Nanhi was Great but ye b kuch kam nhi hai...she is simply superb in all her scenes...with Guru on 15th she was awesome as a caretaker to Guru...n Mohan n Rimjhim Chemistry to lajawaab hai...rimjhim ki acting awesome hoti hai hr episode mai...her talking like a boy nhi krun ga jaun ga khaun ga...all is done superbly. :)

yes Maddi.. I agree..that scene with Guru was also touching...
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidz-JustForNBT

Awesome post Sharmila di!! Rimjhim is so cute. She has improved like anything! Hope that CVs show us more concrete scenes between Meghan and her since she can atleast try to fill that void created by Nanhi's exit. Her acting is marvellous. Nobody else cud have done her job in such awesome way... Hats off to her as well as casting director. She is the ONLY good hunt so far for NBT2. Lol.
All d best Raem :)

Exactly Nidz..she is filling the void created by nanhi's absence...
and she has improved immensely...😊
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post and totally agree, Rimjhim is sucha cutiepie and has shown alot of improvement!! Love her!! 😳
Lata_Pottavarti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post dear...Sharmila diii👏 👏 👏

Rimjim Jaan of nbt ssn 2 

Rimjim Rocksss
                      👏 👏 👏 👏
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely agree with you brilliant post. Rimjim is very pretty. I liked her from the day she is introduced with MB.

I know that now the Rimjim pyaar ka saawan banke barsegi MM par.

Dekhte jao.

Aur hamaara bechara Guru bas wo tho..
Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Lovely post and totally agree, Rimjhim is sucha cutiepie and has shown alot of improvement!! Love her!! 😳

Are Yaar, improve kaise nahi hogi, apne KKK saath jo hai. Mr. Perfect hai tho improvement tho banta hai