Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veds_6791 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Something is wrong with IF mere posts edit hone ke bajaye dubara post ho rahe hai 😳
Edited by veds_6791 - 11 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
Apne aap double post ho gaya
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
veds_6791 thumbnail
Sorry for spamming your thread Olly...Its not my mistake...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by veds_6791 - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
thank you veds😳🤣🤣 btw wo PSSS hona chahiye tha😳🤣

tune do do baar edit kiya hoga back button pe click karke toh wo double post hogaye😆
😛
veds_6791 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

thank you veds😳🤣🤣 btw wo PSSS hona chahiye tha😳🤣

tune do do baar edit kiya hoga back button pe click karke toh wo double post hogaye😆
😛

Wo PSSS hi hai 😳
Actually woh PSSSS hona chahiye... I'll edit again...
Nahi I didnt click the back button.. I-F is gone crazy just like us 🤪
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shibz thumbnail
DUHHH stupid I-f eats up the 4th same letter🤢 i dint even notice after posting😳🤣
but u should know😆 still u repeated PSSS😆
veds_6791 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

DUHHH stupid I-f eats up the 4th same letter🤢 i dint even notice after posting😳🤣
but u should know😆 still u repeated PSSS😆

I made the fourth S in Bold.. toh aa gaya 🤣🤣🤣
I-F ate Pari's sig in d gallery also
🤣🤣
shibz thumbnail
Happy Birthday once again olly..hope u had a nice day if not great😛

chalo me goin...tatazzz🥱
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg im so late😲😭 hate finishing college late today😡 but i made it 30 mins before b'day is over👏🤣

Happy Birthday Ollyyy 🤗 meri polly foreigner friend😆😆😆 you know how much i love you and you better thank me for jhelofying all your crying😈 hehe just joking😛😆your crazy..but very sweet and innocent..and you are so talented..you literally leave me speechless whenever i see your siggs and avi's or VMs..you better start making VMs again..i miss them 😒 Happy Birthday once again..i hope you have had a lovely day and i hope all your dreams and wishes come true..🤗 🤗 my b'day wish is inomplete with that patent line😆😆😆 and im so sorry for being late..but i wished you at 12 IST so it's okay😛😆 Love you :* ❤️ 🤗

P.S: Sanju..even after running out of idea's..you came up with a great post..it was entertaining, sweet and funny😳 and haha! yeah olly should give all of us a thank you siggy each😈 infact the thank you gift should be a VM only coz she hasn't made one for long😉
P.S. 1: Nimmii..your creations..👏 👏 👏 you have improved so much..they look gorgous..❤️ and the singhu wala avi is hot hot hot☺️ ☺️ ☺️ 
P.S. 2: Payal your VM..the song wont go off my mind..😛 the vm is lovely and so sweet..and the scenes match so well  ❤️ 'ab jo galat tha..woh bhi sahi hai' ❤️
P.S. 3: Pari Naina Veds..the siggy for olly is sooo cute and sweet❤️ ❤️ ❤️
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Olly :) keep rockin as always and keep makin sigs :) wish you all the happiness and succes :) 

youre such a talented person and after hearing that you also paint and sketch, WOOOW!!.. youre awsome :)

Happy Birthday once again :)