New promo-Rk's burning love-my take

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
According to the new promo rk is threatening madhu to leave the job which she's not going to,he wants to keep himself away from her but unknowingly he gets more closer to her everytime he tries love has indeed become rk's weakness and he's threatening madhu but our madhu the cactusπŸ˜†will never give up love the way as per shown in the segments she confronted rk that he should hide his faceπŸ˜†

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
now rk trying to hide his feelings πŸ˜‰ 

now madhu is strong πŸ˜› rk becoming weak whenever he sees madhu πŸ˜›

it will be nice to watch πŸ˜› dono ka aamna samna πŸ˜› πŸ˜› dono ka takkar πŸ˜› πŸ˜› dono ka pyaar πŸ˜› πŸ˜› dono ka nafrat πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Edited by kavana_n - 11 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavana_n

now rk trying to hide his feelings πŸ˜‰ 

now madhu is strong πŸ˜› rk becoming weak whenever he sees madhu πŸ˜›

i will be nice to watch πŸ˜› dono ka aamna samna πŸ˜› πŸ˜› dono ka takkar πŸ˜› πŸ˜› dono ka pyaar πŸ˜› πŸ˜› dono ka nafrat πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

RK will fall in love slowly 'm sure and will realize the true meaning of love with time because with time his love will grow stronger,yupp its like back to aquare one first it was only hatred but now its hatred and love,most intense,beautiful and strong love-hate relationship ever.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Mallu!
I want RK to fight with himself! A little pain in his eyes would be great! And may be a tear or two
My hero will look hawt crying also☺️🀣
*Hits herself*
No seriously! I want to see his clash with his heart!
And now want Madhu to not give him a single bit of attention!
nikzz13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post
agree with u
gigo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes ... i'm lovin it ... i want to see RK's face when he sees that madhu ne apne magal sutra ko nikal diya hai ... how he'll feel when he realises that he is out of her life ... he will need his oxygen cylinder for real now ...
ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya ...he wants to stay away from her..ab kahan jaoge bachke superstar rk...
our sherni roared back.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now we will get to see pyaar aur takrar.He cannot control his feelings when he sees her where as now she has become strong girl and she will teach RK.
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shivu--

I agree Mallu!
I want RK to fight with himself! A little pain in his eyes would be great! And may be a tear or two
My hero will look hawt crying also☺️🀣
*Hits herself*
No seriously! I want to see his clash with his heart!
And now want Madhu to not give him a single bit of attention!

he's already fighting b/w love and ego and he was telling all that grubbish to radha that he doesn't feel anything think why there's a need to tell radhaji all this,since madhu has left he's fighting with her memories but his bhari bharkam ego is not allowing him to admit his loveπŸ˜†

shivu about rk being hot he look hot whatever he do,whatever he wear or not🀬even if he tries to look cute he looks hotπŸ˜†
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: gigo

yes ... i'm lovin it ... i want to see RK's face when he sees that madhu ne apne magal sutra ko nikal diya hai ... how he'll feel when he realises that he is out of her life ... he will need his oxygen cylinder for real now ...

yupp he can breath properly without his oxygen cylinderπŸ˜†