Now its Gangas turn to be blamed !

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After saw todays precape m sure Dadi sa will definitely blame Ganga now. Lets see how Ganga handle d tonts (may be silence tonts) from Dadisa nd Sings.Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
ya i feel so...frome one trauma to other...ganga is good character...
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep but this time wanna to see Jagya and Ganga helping each other emotionally after he comes back,it is a good chance to show that
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
pata nahi ab dadisa ganga ke saath kaisa behave karegi ?
shalluuu thumbnail
ganga is going to be third beedni of jagat...so naturally she has to face all blame...
Minionite thumbnail
I'm just surprised that Ganga spoke up...she didn't look like she would have. And DS won't blame Ganga because Ganga is mehman and a reflection of every mistake that DS ever made.
pkyekfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why is it everyone's fault except Jagyas?? I think he is old enough to make his own decision. If he went to Mumbai then he obviously did it out of his own will,what is the need to blame other people??
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats to all...dadisa ko mil gayi naya bhakra blame karne ke liye...anandi toh gayi hatse...now ganga...unki ghasesar is the only right person in the world...all the others are just garbage...
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

After saw todays precape m sure Dadi sa will definitely blame Ganga now. Lets see how Ganga handle d tonts (may be silence tonts) from Dadisa nd Sings.

haan kam se Anandi ko to yeh log chhodenge. jagya ke sath kuchh bhi hota hai, jagya kuchh bhi karein sab ke liye Anandi ko hi doshi thaheraya jaata hai.