Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
priya frgt love the title. indeed the wait is over. *phew*

so barry john acting academy has sushant back again on their advertisements with other stars frm srk to varun
sushantfan thumbnail
Kai Po Che! cast gets candid with E24 
New Delhi: Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che is a story about the lives of three close friends. So, how is it different from flicks such as Dil Chahta Hai or Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara?Several such questions were answered by the cast of the film during a chat with E 24.

"Love and friendship are universal languages and everyone who watches the film will be able to relate with the characters. They are the real heroes and this makes the film different," says Amit Sadh.

But do the actors relate with the characters they lay on screen? "I'm very different from my onscreen character Govind. He's too much about money and is dating his best friend's sister. I don't run behind money. But, just like Govind, I have my priorities fixed," says Raj, who made his Bollywood debut with Dibakar Banerjee's Love Sex aur Dhokha in 2010.

Amit, who is a well known name in the Television industry, says, "I'm grateful I got this film, but I don't relate much with Omi (onscreen character). The only thing I relate with is his true love for friends."

Kai Po Che is based on Chetan Bhagat's The 3 Mistakes of My Life and is set to hit the theaters on 22 February(By Lovely Mehrotra)
sushantfan thumbnail
Was going through sme posts in BW THRD OF PVR forum, megha if you are reading this.
Sweetheart, this is a public forum n all members here have a different personality, opinion, way to look at things. we may not like something, you may not like something. but we should learn to put our views across polielty and a civil manner. geting frustrated and angry, geting others irratated. not a good thing for anyone.

Reg, the kpc discussion thrd I opened n then ashu aske Nikita to open, I understand what u asked me in pm. but then there was no reason to spam rhe review thread. you say you look upto fatmima, rai, Karen,rasika, TAZ, me ththen u cud hv pmed fatima , taz, rasika as they are more regular than us a tey wd hv advised u. 
My whole intention was a good promotion of kpc ashu aand Nikita knew that n m sure they must be having their reasons for making a new thread n geting it stickfied inspite of a thread being there. niways effort is taken  in making a thread ad shud b appreciated. agree. had the intentions of the 2nd thrd b only kpc pronotioms thn a pm exchange btwn ashu  n me n getin one thrd only. agree. but megha u canot say there are ego clashes na sweethearth. can u? NO 
We all love sushant that is y we r here, not in a competion wit each other.
Now reg spoilers as nikita righty said ucud make a highlight n those interested wud read.
On the other hand articles hhad already said ishu robs 40k n al so those also were spoilers but this  climax is a lil too much na?
But yt like fatima said the plus point is we r prepared.
I understand ur motive was to vent ur sadnsadnes but wit all this mud sling did it happen no na?
So now watch the movie ttom n we ( on behalf of all FC member) are looking forward for u to share ur views.

Let us put the past behind n njoi sushant, hhis success, his soon ti be narriage, ither releases.

Ps: Priya n others this post is an attempt  to get back one of suhsnts youngest IF fan I know of. no way offending anyone.
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushantfan

priya frgt love the title. indeed the wait is over. *phew*

so barry john acting academy has sushant back again on their advertisements with other stars frm srk to varun

sneha u got sm news on this i mean sm art or smthng   just curious...

Timepassss thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushantfan

rasika thanks, you seem to be very mature in handiling the situation reg the spoiler, much apperciate.

by the way did i miss anythin on prev fc? hvnt gone tru pages :(

hey snehaa    thnks    ppl hv diff sensitivities   n u got to deal   life teaches u
u cant just barge in forum n argue  or dictate ur right  no thats not my style

no u hvnt missed as such  ðŸ˜†   cos it was  pretty much me n sm others  
i caught hold of to finish it off    ðŸ˜†    just so we start blabbering bout movie on new one
what sushant has done to me ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤£
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Who is your favourite character from Kai Po Che? Ishaan, Govind or Omi? If you haven't seen the film yet, today is as good a day as any. Also click a pic of you in front of a Kai Po Che poster at the cinema. Upload and tag our page. 5 lucky winners win Enrich Salon vouchers worth 1000 bucks each

Timepassss thumbnail
  utv going all the way  
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they are sure of 100 cr darling
Timepassss thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka