Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Champa2012

Very nicely written.
In the second episode, when Akram's gang is looking for zoya and Ayaan is spotted with her black coverall (or whatever it is called), they ask him where the girl went and he says 'Unhe jahan jana tha, uther chali gayi" and they show zoya coming in front of Asad.

Let us think practically without even trying to decode the screen play. Rishabh Sinha is no match to be the lead with Surbhi. He can't act at all. The show will lose balance if they pair them together. Even if the PH wants to do something like that, I don't think Zee will let them do it particularly after building up such a good chemistry between the leads. They tried that in Phir Subah hogi and the trp went down hill. Never could come back - not trying to compare, just stating the practical aspect.

Yeah if you watch the first two episodes, there are tons of clues. You have a point.  Even if they show the triangle with Ayaan, it could be short lived or interspersed with a lot of AsYa interactions. 
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: QH1fan

@ vineeta I remember Ayaan saying that a woman would be the one to come between him and Asad. 

Great post Bheegi. I especially like the part about the Dargah scene. The expression in his eyes made me feel like it was love at first sight. 

Yeah, he was completely mesmerized by her till she opened her mouth after the accident 
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

thanks vineeta...really when did ayaan say that? I don't remember. 

He said when Zoya stole him in the van๐Ÿ˜‰ to bring him to Asad.. She left just before he could see her๐Ÿ˜›
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, he was completely mesmerized by her till she opened her mouth after the accident 

๐Ÿ˜† yeah i agree
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

He said when Zoya stole him in the van๐Ÿ˜‰ to bring him to Asad.. She left just before he could see her๐Ÿ˜›

Yes of course, now I remember
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We never saw him remembering her in that attire or that moment, she looked so beautiful there.
Maaneet4life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great observation!!!I I have a feeling that Ayaan will become the kabab mein haddi...
deepit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful analysis...
especially the first scene at dargah..
asya made for each other..
ayaan looks like zoya's younger brother.. he will cute as her adorable dewar..
humeira is very sweet and pretty..ayaan should realise humeira's love for him..
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome analysis!i've just read all 10 pages of this thread nd must say yar!i m now lukin at ol these scenes in a new light. I'l add one of my own obs here. The new promo is replete wd symbolism lik how da lives of all chrctrz is linkd thru da big raaz nd how zoya is gonna cm 2 know da truth nd how asad wil be there 4 hr. 1 thng dt i noticed wz da scene wen rashid is tryin 2 put out da fire, hs hands r bloodied,dunno how ds symbolism is gona play out.maybe it means dt da blood on rashid's hand is of zoya's mom(read she died in da fire set by him), bt it cd also mean dt da blood is his own(meaning dt his own life ws destroyd in da fire,i mean his lyf wd dilshad) thus hurting hmslf. Waddayathink?
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
enjoyed reading this so much...