Akshay Kumar Completes Staggering 2000 crore at BO - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Barfii

congrats to the superstar!!! 
This is one guy who is very underrated when it comes to stardom and acting...

No ,

he is very much there with the Khans but the reason may be he does 4-5 films a year ,will be good if he does only 2-3 films per year
Originally posted by -ricky-

No ,

he is very much there with the Khans but the reason may be he does 4-5 films a year ,will be good if he does only 2-3 films per year

Till sp 26 most havent taken him seriously people here nd the critics which is sad..

anyways he rocks!!
I dont think he is underrated for me he is a bigger star than Aamir ๐Ÿ˜Š he should be more selective in his movies that is all. but i have great respect for him as he is self made superstar ๐Ÿ‘
Well this year he's got only 3 releases ,Special26,Boss,and OUATIMA...Special26 already did the trick๐Ÿ‘,now hoping for the other twoo to score big ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Karan.

I dont think he is underrated for me he is a bigger star than Aamir ๐Ÿ˜Š he should be more selective in his movies that is all. but i have great respect for him as he is self made superstar ๐Ÿ‘

totally agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...word by word๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by RowdyWorld

Well this year he's got only 3 releases ,Special26,Boss,and OUATIMA...Special26 already did the trick๐Ÿ‘,now hoping for the other twoo to score big ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He will you and I and some others have been with him throughout his good and bad timed thats what supporters ro๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘..lo lets do balle balle
akki seriously rocks, hes one of the best actors in BW! Love him and my third fav after Salman n PC. congrats akki ๐Ÿฅณ
I say underrated in the sense that even a good movie like OMG didn't get good reviews and enough appreciation from critics until much later...

if you compare it with Talaash eveyone went gaga over Amir's mediocre performance and movie itself was so flawed but still people call it intelligent cinema...
Originally posted by Karan.

No for us audience he is not but in the media he definately is rated below amir...
Originally posted by wat_up

He will you and I and some others have been with him throughout his good and bad timed thats what supporters ro๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘..lo lets do balle balle

Akki officially calls his fans AKKIANS...how sweeet of him๐Ÿค—