Ekta Kapoor's Love stories

AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ekta Kapoor is indeed the Queen of Tellywood, because she has created and portrayed love stories in different ways. I actually can't believe that she started when she 17, she is very talented, but very stubborn also. She has never listened to the viewers.😕

Can you believe that she has been doing this since she was 17? She is very intelligent and clever, she knows exactly how viewers will fall for her trap.
In the beginning she shows the leads hate-frindship-love story and the audience get immediately attracted to them. But then late on she separates them and reunites never or after 3 years.🥱

She often repeats the tracks, with some new tadka. I think now that he has decided thats he will show baby donation track, I think she knows what she is doing...okay agreed that she is stubborn but almost every tack that she has shown has fetched publicity, (if you don't look at Arjun-Ovia and Onir-Purvi)😲

What I want to say that, to continue her serial she often uses unrealistic methods that attracts the viewers somehow...

But ArVi fans, don't worry they will reunite..she is not that dumb to separate ArVi, one of the most popular onscreen jodi of TV.

But before she reunites them, she of course has stick to her style and show some drama!!
Edited by AshaNegiFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope this comes true and our Arvi unite again...please ekta...please listen to your viewers once atleast...i beg you to unite Arvi...😭
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta should start listening to the viewers, she is in this business because of the viewers. EKTA SHOULD NOT MAKE THE STUPIDITY OF KEEPING MOST POPULAR JODI SEPARATED. WITHOUT THEM TOGETHER THE SHOW IS NOTHING ðŸ¤¢
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
even i feel she has to reunite arvi otherwise she will not get this donation track but i want it as soon as possible and before any leaps again.. she can reunite them and then take  a leap...
i think it is now not possible for her to take a leap as the soham track is gonna start but dont what she has in store in her mind..
i just want arjun and purvi reunited that is it nothing else matters to me...