ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Feb 14, 2013, 01.12 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vivian Dsena|Vahbbiz Dorabjee|Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani
Vivian is best hubby anyone can have: Vahbbiz
Vahbbiz-Vivian
Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena one of the good looking couples of the TV industry recently had a fairy tale wedding. The couple is head over heels in love with each other and on the occasion of Valentine's Day in a candid chat, the beautiful and talented Vahhbiz talks about love, and her prince charming Vivian. 

Where did you meet Vivian for the first time? At Balaji's office, we met for our show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. 

Was it love at first sight? No. We first became friends and then slowly love followed. 

The first gift that you got from him? It was a cute, small coffee mug which had our picture on it. And the best part about the mug was that the picture was only visible when you put something hot in it. 

Anything special that you have done for him? Once he had an off and I randomly thought of cooking for me. Since I didn't knew cooking, I called up my mom and made Dal and chawal for him as its his favourite. Vivian knew that I don't know how to cook so he was really happy and touched by this gesture. 

Who is more romantic? Hands down its Vivian. I can't compete in fact sometimes he puts me at shame. He has so much to express and he has done so many special things for me which I can never do. 

How much would you rate Vivian on the scale of 1-10 for romance? It will definitely be 10-10. He is the best husband anyone can have or any girl can ask for. 

Tell us something about your first Valentine's Day? I still remember it as its most special. It was the first time we were together and since I am very fond of soft toys I was continuously hinting to him that I want a big teddy bear. However, he took me to a shop and made me believe that he will buy the smallest teddy but he actually bought me the biggest teddy bear from the shop. It was really sweet. 

So how are you going to celebrate Valentine's Day? I have planned a surprise for him obviously which I can't reveal. This valentine's Day is very special for both of us as its our first Valentine's Day after our marriage. 

Do you believe in celebrating the Valentine's Day? Yes of course. In today's fast pace lives we hardly get chance to express our love for each other and days like these give us the chance to make our love ones happy. So why not make it special for them. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Venus- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tfs!! Vivian is so romantic! Aahaan!  ðŸ˜³
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
VD actually loves Dal-Chawal...???😲😳

Tfs
hinapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great...ENJOY BUT I AM JEALOUS...LOVE U VIVU
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  God Bless them both ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww he is so cute!😳😆
TFS tanu.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

*mods may decide on the topic*

ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Feb 14, 2013, 01.12 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vivian Dsena|Vahbbiz Dorabjee|Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani
Vahbbiz-Vivian
Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena one of the good looking couples of the TV industry recently had a fairy tale wedding. The couple is head over heels in love with each other and on the occasion of Valentine's Day in a candid chat, the beautiful and talented Vahhbiz talks about love, and her prince charming Vivian. 

Where did you meet Vivian for the first time? At Balaji's office, we met for our show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. 

Was it love at first sight? No. We first became friends and then slowly love followed. 

The first gift that you got from him? It was a cute, small coffee mug which had our picture on it. And the best part about the mug was that the picture was only visible when you put something hot in it. 

Anything special that you have done for him? Once he had an off and I randomly thought of cooking for me. Since I didn't knew cooking, I called up my mom and made Dal and chawal for him as its his favourite. Vivian knew that I don't know how to cook so he was really happy and touched by this gesture. 

Who is more romantic? Hands down its Vivian. I can't compete in fact sometimes he puts me at shame. He has so much to express and he has done so many special things for me which I can never do. 

How much would you rate Vivian on the scale of 1-10 for romance? It will definitely be 10-10. He is the best husband anyone can have or any girl can ask for. 

Tell us something about your first Valentine's Day? I still remember it as its most special. It was the first time we were together and since I am very fond of soft toys I was continuously hinting to him that I want a big teddy bear. However, he took me to a shop and made me believe that he will buy the smallest teddy but he actually bought me the biggest teddy bear from the shop. It was really sweet. 

So how are you going to celebrate Valentine's Day? I have planned a surprise for him obviously which I can't reveal. This valentine's Day is very special for both of us as its our first Valentine's Day after our marriage. 

Do you believe in celebrating the Valentine's Day? Yes of course. In today's fast pace lives we hardly get chance to express our love for each other and days like these give us the chance to make our love ones happy. So why not make it special for them. 

TOI: Viv is best hubby in the world-Vabh

TFS😊