Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta or Boring Rishta! - Page 2

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cocololo123

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4" color="#000066">Nooffencebut the show has gotten really boring lately! they are still showing this Purvi-Arjun-Ovi crap and its really boring🤢. There is no chemistry between any of the couples. I like Onir he's a good guy but he bores the crap out of. There is no interesting storylineany more, justrepetitivestuff. Now Purvi is going to give her child to Ovi! Does Purvi no have any self respect😕! Same old tracks- Purvisacrificingher happiness for Ovi someone whodoesn'teven consider Purvi as a sister.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4" color="#000066">I wish they would focus more on Soham because his track is the only interesting track on the show and it is the only reason l still watch this show. Now that Ankita is leaving I hope they end the show soon!</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4" color="#000066">I am sorry for this outburst but I had to vent out my feelings because this show is suppose toentertainmentfor me after a long day and if they show boring stuff its no use in watchingany more.</font>

I second you! Nothing is left in this crap serial. Better Ekta end this and focus Jodha Akbar. God knows what will happen to history!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenByVarun

Disagree Disagree Disagree It is the best show. If you hate it leave the show. it won't effect the TRPs. It is the best. Asha Negi Rocks and so does the show .

Im not saying anything negative...im saying they need to introduce better tracks! I didn't even criticise any of the actors because they are all doing a good job with a crappy storyline 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wish the show ended with Anki leaving, but looking at the TRPs, it doesn't look like the end is anywhere near!😡